Nominate your hero! FREE 100ml of Nicoticket eLiquid ready to head out to a military member serving overseas! NOMINATE YOUR HERO AND TELL US A STORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
We had a generous member of the NT family donate a 50ml bottle "to a military member serving overseas." Nicoticket has opted to double this generous donation and include (2) 50ml bottles to a single service-person. We will be shipping this order TOMORROW! We invite you to nominate a member of the US Armed Forces NOW...

Nominating a member of the military is easy - tell us a story about your hero in uniform whom is currently serving in any branch of the US military and is currently deployed. Tomorrow, at 9am, Katy and I will choose the best story and get a couple bottles of liquid out on the double!

TOMORROW AT 9AM WE WILL CUT OFF ENTRIES!

Thank you to the donor (whom wishes to remain anonymous), and to the members of the US Military who proudly serve!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
That is positively, completely, absolutely, incredibly, awesome.

Wish I knew someone to nominate. Also, can we donate after the nomination cut-off ? I'd do it at the same time I place my Wakonda order - e.g. at 9:31AM CST lol

Absolutely - we may reserve the actual shipment for a couple days (until we get through all these anniversary sale orders!) Thank you in advance for kicking in - you rock mistike!~

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
That's awesome guys! Unfortunately my hero is not with us anymore. He served in Vietnam. His name is Master Sergeant Roy Benavidez. Google his story. It really is just amazing what he did. Medal of Honor, 5 Purple Hearts, and a total of 37 bullet, bayonet and shrapnel wounds. They thought he was dead when they found him. In a nutshell a 12 man Special Forces team were surrounded by a battalion of NVA. He boarded a helicopter with only a knife and medical supplies and saved 8 of the 12 man team.

Dunno if I can do this but oh well. This is his Medal of Honor speach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oUtJxE4sjs

Last edited:

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
That's awesome guys! Unfortunately my hero is not with us anymore. He served in Vietnam. His name is Master Sergeant Roy Benavidez. Google his story. It really is just amazing what he did. Medal of Honor, 5 Purple Hearts, and a total of 37 bullet, bayonet and shrapnel wounds. They thought he was dead when they found him. In a nutshell a 12 man SF team were surrounded by a battalion of NVA. He boarded a helicopter with only a knife and medical supplies and saved 8 of the 12 man team.

WOW! That man's strength in not giving up in a horrible situation is awe inspiring! *says a prayer for our now lost hero* Thank you so much for letting me know his story!

Tmartin63

Happy Vaper
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Coldspring, Texas, United States
Wow, I see a tremendous opportunity here to truly say thank you to all of our soldiers currently serving overseas. I served overseas in my younger days and have three children that have done the same. Clark count me in for 50ml donation too. Just thinking out loud, we have to find a way to get the word out to soldiers that are currently deployed and in need of juice. Match those with ECF'ers that are donating. I would even be willing to make a monthly donation as names come in from soldiers in need. Let me know how you would like to handle the donations and it would be a privilege to participate.

Timbuck55

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Queens, New York, United States
Having served overseas in the past, I can tell you how awesome it is to receive care packages from home. This is an amazing thing you are doing Clark & Katy, simply amazing. NICOTICKET ROCKS!!

I do not know anyone currently serving, but count me in on a donation.

Yes, care packages are def the best thing ever. Even if it's just toothpaste, a letter, and some fat kid snacks lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread