New VaporShark v2 clone: new big-screen DNA 40 clone mods coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Courtesy of @Tpat591 in the VF clone thread - not sure which thread on FT this is from exactly

mssjw.png
Wow. At least mine is in transit!

Reactions: TheBloke

TheBloke

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2015
Brighton, UK
Yeah, they're already in the "bargain bin" at Focal.

So far only FT actually pulled the flasks, so my feeling is that only VS have actually got a patent right now but maybe they know VF will have one very soon. The FT CS lady only mentioned VS in the context of patents, but said they were pulling both. Or even if they don't know for sure it's coming they're doing so as a precaution because they think, given the VS development, VF will surely follow suit.

Presumably Focal and 3F are being less cautious , currently at least. Probably won't be long though yeah.

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
Man, glad i got the VS 60w coming but i was really looking forward to testing it when it gets here and if it's good was going to order another.. Guess not.. At least I'll have one. That's me looking on the bright side.
With such high demand I'm positive that these will pop up somewhere. SXK said on FB that they now have the big screen 60w available. I would love one of those. That's for sure!

spencerreid

Multiple ID Suspension
May 18, 2015
www.3fvape.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Shigura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2015
Lincoln, NE
Last edited:

sleaford

Jun 28, 2015
My VS clone from 3AVape arrived today..... and for anyone who's interested it's *not* the new big screen version, but what looks like the Geeco version (SXK?) minus the branding. Yes, it has the VS logo unfortunately. Regardless of screen size I'm absolutely delighted with it so far. Seems sturdy, fit & finish spot on, temp protect working fine.

MegaVap

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2010
Texas, US of A
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread