New to I Pro & Buzz Pro...Need a cartomizer question answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwv651

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
Hi All, My wife and Myself have purchased a I PRO and a Buzz PRO. We also ordered a couple of tanks 1.0 from Notcig’s and Mom and Pops along with Bogo 3.0 cartomizers’s. My question is we have a ton of these Ego Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer 1.6 ohms left over from our Ego days, they seem to work great using a 510-510 adapter, but are to okay to use with our I/Buzz pro being dual coil 1.6 ohms. Thanks

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Last edited:

arkador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2011
Texas
as long as you have an adapter that will make them fit, use them up! Your batteries will drain twice as fast, than a single coil (Some guy named Ohm wrote a law about it)

You may want to consider trading them on the classifieds for more 3ohm Boge cartomizers, they are definately better than those ego cartos, and with the tank, have a larger capacity (and look much cooler too!)

jwv651

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
Castle Rock, Colorado
Thanks All...My wife wanted my I Pro which was only 3 weeks old, she just loved it so much over her Ego I gave it to her. So I decided to treat myself with a beautiful Buzz Pro in Root Beer, my matching Root Beer M1A1 Buzz Tank 1.0 and Boge 3.0's shipped today. Now I need a matching drip tip for those boge's.

I have to say Notcigs products and service are top notch! I hope they keep producing these quality products. I do feel they make a safe product and will continue to do so. So if your on the fence for a VV...I give Notcigs a Good look!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I think my IPro mathes pretty good. Except for all the fingerprints all over it.

dsc02381l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread