New Juice and Prices?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I've been REALLY enjoying Halo's juice and I order from Tony because I like giving him the business. So anyway, I went to the MV site just now and noticed two things. One is Halo's prices have dropped, so I'm thrilled. SO head over and place an order because not only is the flavor and vapor amazing, I've yet to clog an atty with Halo juice. But there's more. Somehow I missed that MV has their own line of USA made juice???? Can anyone attest to this juice being as high quality as Halo's? I wasn't sure who was actually making it. I can tell you this though, my next order in addition to Halo juice is adding some USA flavors - Cherry and Mountain Dew. :)

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
im waiting on my first PV, so have no cred. just ordered my sidesho today....anywho, i was asking him about the differences between the 3 juices. obviously halo, is someone elses. he said the other was from china. and yes he said the MV USA stuff is pretty new. i didnt ask him much else but i THINK i remember him saying that the USA Mar Blend "wasn't there yet" in terms of taste... i ordered 4 juices today MV China Chocolate, MVUSA Fireball, MVUSA Vanilla, and the whopper sized bottle of Halo Freedom... like i said. im new. except for the 2 hits i had off my friends e-cig (which instantly told me i can now dump the Pall Malls), i have no idea how im gonna feel about all this flavor stuff. soon as the box gets here i guess im gonna find out, eh?

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Welcome! What PV did you decide on? You'll find a lot of helpful people on these forums.

One of the greatest things about Tony is he's dead honest. If a product he sells isn't 100%, he actually lets people know.

Flavors definitely seem odd coming from analogs. My wife and I insisted on tobacco flavor for a while but it was never 100% right and when we discovered we liked flavors, we went crazy shopping. I still try new things now and then but Halo's menthol is my daily vape - and I rarely smoked menthol analogs. I did just get Tony's USA cherry, red bull & mt dew. Very good stuff, but haven't tried the red bull yet.

Good luck!

5tircrazy

Oct 19, 2010
NY
Welcome! What PV did you decide on? You'll find a lot of helpful people on these forums.

One of the greatest things about Tony is he's dead honest. If a product he sells isn't 100%, he actually lets people know.

Flavors definitely seem odd coming from analogs. My wife and I insisted on tobacco flavor for a while but it was never 100% right and when we discovered we liked flavors, we went crazy shopping. I still try new things now and then but Halo's menthol is my daily vape - and I rarely smoked menthol analogs. I did just get Tony's USA cherry, red bull & mt dew. Very good stuff, but haven't tried the red bull yet.

Good luck!
Does the mountain dew actually taste like mountain dew? And how is the TH?

I really need to pick up some SS attys, so maybe ill try some juices from him. Also when you give that redbull a try definitely let me know what you think. I love the taste of red bull, but from what I've read, it doesn't seem like any of the red bull flavors taste like the real thing. Thanks!

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
The mt dew juice was pretty close in taste. Not perfect but close enough and I like it. Then my wife said it tasted like fruit and almost ruined it for me haha. Then again, I always taste a little melon in mt dew soda too. Plus this juice has a touch of carbonation but not too much, which helps. Its very nice and I'm enjoying it. Its got really nice vapor but a tad mellow on the TH, not bad though. I'm glad I got it.

As for red bull, I've tried two others and although I loved both, they clogged my attys fast. USA made juice with part VG so far seems to not clog my attys so I'm excited about this red bull and will try it tonight.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
im waiting on my first PV, so have no cred. just ordered my sidesho today....anywho, i was asking him about the differences between the 3 juices. obviously halo, is someone elses. he said the other was from china. and yes he said the MV USA stuff is pretty new. i didnt ask him much else but i THINK i remember him saying that the USA Mar Blend "wasn't there yet" in terms of taste... i ordered 4 juices today MV China Chocolate, MVUSA Fireball, MVUSA Vanilla, and the whopper sized bottle of Halo Freedom... like i said. im new. except for the 2 hits i had off my friends e-cig (which instantly told me i can now dump the Pall Malls), i have no idea how im gonna feel about all this flavor stuff. soon as the box gets here i guess im gonna find out, eh?

I am very new to this as well, but i love love love the halo freedom juice. Its so tasty and gives such a nice TH and lots of vapor! Its most certainly my all day vape and I am about to order another bottle (the 15ml bottle I got 8 days ago is almost gone!!!)

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
I haven't had much experience with too many flavors, but I don't know what it is about the freedom. Huge vapor, very nice TH. It just has this tasty flavor I cant describe. At first I thought it was almost a hint of chocolate, but now I don't taste that anymore. Its just really grown on me! Halo has a sampler pack with 3ml bottles of 7 flavors in some little tin that I want to pick up one of these days.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Well I got Freedom and Smooth 8 to try them out. Surprisingly neither is my cup of tea. Someone described Freedom as tasting like a smoke machine. I agree exactly actually. But I know a lot of people live by this stuff. Smooth 8 is very interesting and definitely my preferred vape of the two, but still not for me. I thought I smelled a touch of menthol when I opened it but then maybe I thought it was flowers. Well my mother likes floral teas and this reminded me of that. Almost like I was vaping a rose. Interesting.

I've tried maybe a hundred flavors, everything from tobacco to fruit to drinks to bakery goods. Surprisingly, I've moved my daily vape to a menthol - from mostly a cherry. Halo Menthol Ice. Its like peppermint with a touch of a tobacco nutty taste. Amazing taste, vapor and hit. I'm surprised because other than buying and snapping a Camel Crush once in a while, I wasn't a menthol smoker. I could easily move to "Red Bull" but no one has hit a perfect balance of hit, vapor and taste. Tony's USA Red Energy has the best vapor and taste I've vaped though.

JTman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
SE Michigan
Thanks for the update on those. I feel like I'm moving away from the freedom. For the last couple days Ive been vaping a lot letss of it and it bums me out cause thats what I have the most of! My favorite right now is the cherry cola that Tony gave me a sample of. I only have about 3ml left and then about 5ml of my dew and then i dunno what. (I have like 48ml of dekang methol i suppose... I cant stand more than 3-4 drags) I still like the freedom in the morning though, strong TH and has a nice kick, more reminiscent of an analog for those strong morning cravings. But, I dont see it being my main vape anymore =(

Edit: I was just thinking that perhaps my recent dislike of the freedom could be due to the brand new bottle I opened yesterday since my first one ran out. Maybe that 2 weeks of steeping time helped smooth out the flavor. I dunno. I read a lot that your taste in vapes changes a lot at the beginning. I guess its time to order some samplers.

Last edited:

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
LOL gar... fog machines are yummy!

anywho... since i have a whole 30 ml bottle of freedom, and i am a frickin cheapskate, i am going to order 10ml of some kinda punchy flavor (im thinkin 2X mint maybe) and mix it into the bottle of halo. that way i'll use it all. im also considering just getting 0% nicotine to use as the mixer... all the ones i ordered are the high (24?) strength and if i vape too much, they make me a little loopy and queasy.

Last edited:

berube27

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
Presque Isle, PA
Brilliant. I have so much juice sitting around that I think its time to become a scientist! :)

I have vanilla, chocolate, and red hots juice... Also have a ton of freedom to use. Each of my 10ml flavoreds were 1/2 empty... I dosed the 5 ml halo into each of them to fill each bottle. turned out they didnt lose ANY of the flavor and it actually smoothed them out. they became less sugary sweet, ya know? the only big difference was that they each got a little more throaty. i am now officially a fan of half and halfing with freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread