New GGTS With AVS Demo Video~

Status
Not open for further replies.

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just wanted to share a video i made of the New GGTS With AVS. This is no review but simply a demo/showing of it working at 7.4V. Imeo has made a great product and it deserves to shine! Sorry about the video not the best but you can see it doing what it is made to do~ Enjoy!

YouTube - GGTS With AVS System

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Awesome Keon nice Demo,

I'm running both of mine right now with an LR 510 on my older GGTS with the upgrade AVS kit & my all new GGTS/AVS 2nd unit with & LR 801 they vape unfreakenbelievable I can't actually believe how smooth these are Imeo you have surprised all your friends with another awesome mod my friend, just a great piece of mod Artwork for all of us to be happy and Vape with. The LR Atty's work very well in the new AVS, I like them better than HV & XHV especially the 510 it has great flavor and the best TH, Then the LR801 has just unbelievable flavor as well as the LR901. I've become a fan of these newer LR Atty's now and running them in my AVS units is THE BEST VAPE I HAVE HAD YET BAR NONE JUST THE BEST..!!!!!!! I HAVE TO TIP MY HAT TO YOU IMEO, YOU ARE THE GREEK SUPERMAN BUDDY, THESE MODS ARE THE MASERATI AND FERRARI'S OF ALL MODS ONCE AGAIN WITH THIS NEW GGTS/AVS !!!!

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
Awesome Keon nice Demo,

I'm running both of mine right now with an LR 510 on my older GGTS with the upgrade AVS kit & my all new GGTS/AVS 2nd unit with & LR 801 they vape unfreakenbelievable I can't actually believe how smooth these are Imeo you have surprised all your friends with another awesome Mod my friend, just a great piece of Mod Artwork for all of us to be happy and Vape with. The LR Atty's work very well in the new AVS, I like them better than HV & XHV especially the 510 it has great flavor and the best TH, Then the LR801 has just unbelievable flavor as well as the LR901. I've become a fan of these newer LR Atty's now and running them in my AVS units is THE BEST VAPE I HAVE HAD YET BAR NONE JUST THE BEST..!!!!!!! I HAVE TO TIP MY HAT TO YOU IMEO, YOU ARE THE GREEK SUPERMAN BUDDY, THESE MODS ARE THE MASERATI AND FERRARI'S OF ALL MODS ONCE AGAIN WITH THIS NEW GGTS/AVS !!!!

Hey mwa.... So your running a 801 in the AVS? What did ya have to do, to run the 801 in the avs......drill hole?

-Tim

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just wanted to share a video i made of the New GGTS With AVS. This is no review but simply a demo/showing of it working at 7.4V. Imeo has made a great product and it deserves to shine! Sorry about the video not the best but you can see it doing what it is made to do~ Enjoy!

YouTube - GGTS With AVS System

I am always waiting anxiously for your very rare videos Keon. For one more time you made a video without many words, just the GG in action.! The only I have to say is that you are the man that can say exactly what he wants without speaking at all.:thumb::thumb:

Exellent video for one more time my very good friend Keon:)

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thank you all for the kind comments!!! Imeo , thank you as well friend as you have created a great product. I like to make demos here and there when they are needed most. A simple demo of what the GG's do is all i feel is need to show people how much vapor it can produce and how good it really is. Thanks again everyone!!

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Imeo

I have adapters of all kinds for every application, the simple plain old adapters in chrome that everyone sells will work just fine, I used this as my first test with an LR801 Atty and it works great with the center feed you have put in the new AVS unit, I would make a suggestion though, and I think a set of Imeo adapters Imeo/AVS Adapters & Imeo /AFS Adapter for both different feed systems would really be great and many of people would buy these adapters for there units to swap different Atty's & Cartos sell it as a kit of quality adapters.!!

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Imeo

I have adapters of all kinds for every application, the simple plain old adapters in chrome that everyone sells will work just fine, I used this as my first test with an LR801 Atty and it works great with the center feed you have put in the new AVS unit, I would make a suggestion though, and I think a set of Imeo adapters Imeo/AVS Adapters & Imeo /AFS Adapter for both different feed systems would really be great and many of people would buy these adapters for there units to swap different Atty's & Cartos sell it as a kit of quality adapters.!!

I want a set like that too.

sob80sup81

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2009
Indonesia
Imeo

Hi mwa, do you sand the 901-510 adapter to make it able to work with LR 510? I'm really curious on how to try AVS with 510 carto and LR atty.

I hope mine'll arrive this week... :?:

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
sob80sup81,

There is NO reason to sand anything at all, If you have a 901-801 adapter put it on your new AVS and then just throw on a LR801, and take your time putting the unit back together especially the top Oring, you must push that down with tweezers or something to get it down and in enough to get your top cap on, and then just throw on an 801 cart or an 801 dripping tip and vape.! The 901-510 is a little more involved to just text about this adapter, Imeo will have his adapter kit out shortly I'm sure. !

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo

Yes I know that mwa, and thanks for the suggestion. I have to make the adapters soon buddy

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
sob80sup81,

There is NO reason to sand anything at all, If you have a 901-801 adapter put it on your new AVS and then just throw on a LR801, and take your time putting the unit back together especially the top Oring, you must push that down with tweezers or something to get it down and in enough to get your top cap on, and then just throw on an 801 cart or an 801 dripping tip and vape.! The 901-510 is a little more involved to just text about this adapter, Imeo will have his adapter kit out shortly I'm sure. !

mwa, AVS is made for 801 too so if you just change the o-ring you are ok. You have to put am 11/2 o-ring and you are ok buddy!

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey guys, Just wanted to let you know i made another demo video on how i fill my AVS and also if you flood a atomizer, a quick way to bring it back to normal working order.... Within a 40 min it will be posted. Enjoy!!!

PS. My videos are mainly to show my own opionions and help others in need of assistance, I am a collector of the GG and want to show my enjoyment of Imeo's products and functionalty. I am starting to enjoy making video (dont ask me why)LOL, but i like to help others
understand and see the true work of what the GG's can do. Happy vaping everyone!:vapor:

Also, Big thanks to Scott, one of the best reviewers of E-Cigs! I Appriciate the comments and also am hoping you get your hands on the new GGTS/AVS. You will love it man! I can't imagine the review. I hope you can try it on HV at 7.4 on your next review. I would love to see your face after a big puff on that! hehehehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread