Status
Not open for further replies.

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
The mailman made me happy today, brought me my new E-Pipe mod. The finish on this is excellent and it is amazingly relaxing to just sit back and vape on a pipe. I smoked a pipe for quite a few years and it was always far more relaxing than cigarettes were to me. I think it was the ritual and the fact you knew you were going through the ritual in order to just sit back and chill. I get that same feeling with the e-pipe. With most of my mods I pick them up, take a puff or two set it down and go back to what I was doing. With the pipe a kick back and relax while taking 10-12 well spaced out puffs...blowing vapor rings and just enjoying the vape more.

e-pipe1-1.jpg

Would love to hear from other e-pipe vapers...do you relax with your pipe?

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
It is an E-Pipe mod, they do nice work but due to their popularity you just about have to camp on the website and check it a couple times a day to get a pipe. The lower price pipes ($125-$150) sell about as fast as they are posted.

Don't understand why this was moved...the main subject of the post the was the difference between using a mod and an e-pipe...the difference in relaxation levels...definitely a general subject not a APV one. I really think the mods get either overzealous moving posts at times or don't really read the post before moving them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread