New E-Cig Online Survey - PSU - Dec 20, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

drtwain5

Nov 2, 2013
TX
Tried to do the survey, was stopped by error messages at page 10/15

Error messages were about branching logic errors, 1st for "email", 2nd for "interested_y"

Could not move back or ahead, clicked through another 3 or 4 error messages and was able to continue the survey

I have trouble quantifying the # of puffs, # of uses per day but don't know how you would be able to ask the question, other than to

quantify the amount of liquid used

Tough problem to address. Agree! Perhaps it relates to the type of question being asked, and to the primary objective of the study? It is quite different to ask if vaping results in a given health benefit (quit rate say 6 months post vaping-initiation) vs if vaping leads to a change (increase, decrease) in overall nic dependency (delivery by inhalation) over time. The former probably needs matching of analog vs vaping time intervals more closely. For the latter, the overall juice volume, nic concentration, and even device and flavors would appear quite relevant.

Big Daddy 79

Sep 6, 2013
Lancaster,PA
Researchers from Penn State University are conducting an online survey to improve understanding of electronic cigarettes. Electronic cigarette users may complete the survey anonymously, or can provide contact details at the end if interested in participating in a laboratory study of electronic cigarette use. Please click on the link below tocomplete the survey. https://redcap.ctsi.psu.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=v94cbA

This is a great survey, I see it was posted long ago ,however I was still able to complete it. I think in answering the questions I was able to learn a little more about myself and how E -cigs have changed my lifestyle. I recommend you take it , if haven't already, I live 20 min from Hershey ,PA and would love to help in their study. Happy Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread