Status
Not open for further replies.

analog

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2011
Was it something I said?
There's always this!
warren.jpg
Or of course we would be honored with the skirt pic, but he has to find it on his own!

slim66

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
USA
MoonDance, if a customer emails Bloog CS and requests Reds or RY-4 in their starter kit, we will put them in. We will fix the sight ASAP....thanks for the heads up.

Warren, will the new website have a comments section on the order pages so special requests (like the kind mentioned above) can be included while ordering?

Also, can you tell us why most of the kit prices are higher than if you purchased the items individually? Many of us have pointed this out, but no one has given us an answer. Thank you.

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
I got another 65mm forgot the color and a 102mm bat white I think. I should be fine I just wanted to double check to make sure. Order has been in transit in Atlanta yesterday so now it is finishing up my paper and then have a beer on my porch and wait for the mailman even if it takes 5 beers. After a month of vaping I already know the mailmans name which I didn't know for the past 5 years of living here. Let's just hope Chris has my Order in his hands today.

musickangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
USA
www.youtube.com
I ordered a maxxfusion starter kit but never received an order confirmation. I didn't know that they would be shipping the fusion batteries instead of the maxxfusion until I read this thread. There really needed to be some info on the site when you are ordering. Is it common not to recieve order confirmation? I've had two ordered and didn't recieve a confirmation with either.

TheBaldEagle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
keyport
www.bloog.com
I ordered a maxxfusion starter kit but never received an order confirmation. I didn't know that they would be shipping the fusion batteries instead of the maxxfusion until I read this thread. There really needed to be some info on the site when you are ordering. Is it common not to recieve order confirmation? I've had two ordered and didn't recieve a confirmation with either.

Hey musickangel, you should have rec'd an Order # as confirmation that we rec'd ur order, but the order shipment confirmation has been an issue for our current system. We are addressing & resolving this with the new Bloog web site coming next week. The Fusion batts are free to you to use and we will also send you the MF batts you should have rec'd with ur starter kit as soon as they come in. Hope this clarifies somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread