NC Vape Shop's Mid-Summer Sale - 50% OFF ALL E-Juice + HUGE Savings On Vape Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey ECF!

NC vape shop is having its biggest sale ever! For the rest of July, we're offering 50% off on ALL e-juice as well as massive savings on over half our inventory! This is a great chance to stock up on your favorite flavors and try new flavors!

As always, shipping is $1.99 flat on all orders, and free on orders over $25. Remember to use the code "julyejuice" at checkout for 50% off!

Check out our Mid-Summer Sale here
. Our selection of E Juice flavors can be found here. You can also check out our new products here.

All sale prices are valid while supplies lasts! Please allow an additional day of processing for large E-Juice orders. :vapor:

-Mike

Attachments

• ECF-NC-Mid-Summer.jpg
    ECF-NC-Mid-Summer.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 84

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
Just got the package. Shipping/delivery time was very fast. Prices are unbeatable with the promo. Like a ceramic drip tip very much. Replaced a metal tip with this one.
The only concern I have is the liquid. Trying "Elexir" right now and there is no flavor (or very mute) but the vapor is great. I even have to try a liquid and it tastes very nice (sweet with the hint of sour). Maybe it needs some steeping? Just for the info I'm using Provary with Kanger Air and PT2.
Anyway, with this price and excellent service this company is definitely worth to try.
Thank you very much!

Just got the package. Shipping/delivery time was very fast. Prices are unbeatable with the promo. Like a ceramic drip tip very much. Replaced a metal tip with this one.
The only concern I have is the liquid. Trying "Elexir" right now and there is no flavor (or very mute) but the vapor is great. I even have to try a liquid and it tastes very nice (sweet with the hint of sour). Maybe it needs some steeping? Just for the info I'm using Provary with Kanger Air and PT2.
Anyway, with this price and excellent service this company is definitely worth to try.
Thank you very much!

Hey Andyhrn!

The Elixir juice is very mellow and usually requires a bit of steeping. I suggest giving it a bit of time (maybe a 5 days to a week), shaking it at least twice daily.

Let me know how that works out for you! :)

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread