Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco - Grand Opening!!![closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
I personally see no problem with waiting for a great product.
Heck I waited for months for my last 2 Saber Touch and over 6'months for my ELA.

Really? So let's get this right. You buy an item with the agreement that you'll get it no later than two weeks and after you make the order, you never hear from them again. No return of emails no communication of any kind just silence. You're ok with that? Would you be ok with that for six months? When I sell stuff on eBay, if I haven't printed the shipping label the same day I get the order, I failed. And if I don't have it in the shippers hands by no later than the next day, I email my customers and apologize for the delay. All I want from this guy is a communication. That's it! If you think I'm asking to much, let me know.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: TOS/responses to TOS violating posts

duroSIG556R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2013
United States
All I'm asking from Clay is a promise that he'll ship. His company hasn't responded to my requests, but I've been assured by customers in this forum that he will deliver, so I'm waiting.

I'm sure other people waiting on their order would just like some reassurance. We're all giving Clay our time in the form of money. Perhaps if he were to put a blanket statement on his website, it'll put everyone at ease.

sonneraw

Dec 8, 2013
Austin,Texas
Yes, you are right. Likening a vendor who is not following up on communication to a women's feminine hygiene product consisting of vinegar, water, and an application device is "properly labeling."

In the interest of properly labeling, you're an {MODERATED}.
Uncle BJ, you are the man.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I'm just speaking from my experience with being a costumer last year - all three orders I made from July to October came on time and Clay bent over backwards to ensure we were satisfied by giving rewards and other gifts our of the generosity of his heart (something you don't see from other fine juice venders). I'll stand behind his products and him as outstanding in the field!

If he said he will deliver, he will if he is physically able to do so!

If not, then all we can do is pray that he gets well or gets help as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Sir-Herf-Alot

Jan 22, 2014
Jupiter, Fla
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
The circumstances that are behind the delays have been thoroughly covered many, many times... Anyone that isn't understanding of them and the situation are just simply being childish and selfish.

Before it all hit the fan, the service and ship times were what should be expected... once CarbonThief is able to get caught back up from the issues that caused all of this... they will again be just fine. If saying that makes me a shill... then so be it...

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
Instead of responding to everyone's little attack on me, I'll just make a statement. I've seen this before and have seen where it heads and it's never good. I'm trying to jar something out of this outfit and using this forum to do it because I can't get a response out of them. I've seen the sick excuse used a couple times in the past and it was always followed by a disaster. If you guys want, I can tell one of the incidents, but I won't here, except for the fact that they were both from well respected and "good guys" that everyone thought well of and they ended up screwing people from as far away as Australia... a buyer group that lost over $25,000.

Being sick and making a good story of it is a great way to get sympathy out of others while the rug is being pulled out from underneath.

From the website:

They have lab personnel. Why can't they run the show and ship stuff out while this guy is sick?
"Mixing of a ready-to-vape e-Liquid is performed by experienced laboratory personnel using sterile technique learned through years of working in molecular biology and biochemistry labs in an academic setting. Our e-Liquids are always mixed under a hood to prevent contamination from the environment."

"Who is the we? Why can't the we run the show while this guy is suddenly terribly sick?"
"
We at Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco strive to bring you top-quality, fully-customizable Natural Tobacco (commonly referred to as NETs) e-Liquids to cater to both new vapers looking for a real tobacco feel and taste, as well as the experienced vaper looking for something more from their e-Liquids."

"When will this occur?"
Please contact us or post any questions via our email, the "Contact Us" link on the website, or on this thread at any time! Thank you, and we look forward to serving the vaping community!

I started with a friendly note to this company on their website. No response. I posted a note on this forum about has anyone heard from this company. Someone responded that the owner was sick but is getting product out. A week later I start posting complaints. I think it's fair to start yelling at this point. If other member don't like it I'm sorry but it's my right to do what I can to find out what happened to my hard earned money.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
planes... no one said that you don't have a valid complaint about the service...

Just that you are going beyond that and are acting ( to nice it up ) childish and immature....

As for as "rights to post" ... you only have those that are given to you as long as you follow the forum rules... name calling isn't one of those and could result in your being banned if you don't straighten up and act nice to the other forum members. The only real rights you have on any forum are those allowed by the administrators and moderators... forums are not part of the government, therefore aren't covered by any "bill of rights", "magna carta" or other government entity.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
planes... no one said that you don't have a valid complaint about the service...

Just that you are going beyond that and are acting ( to nice it up ) childish and immature....

As for as "rights to post" ... you only have those that are given to you as long as you follow the forum rules... name calling isn't one of those and could result in your being banned if you don't straighten up and act nice to the other forum members. The only real rights you have on any forum are those allowed by the administrators and moderators... forums are not part of the government, therefore aren't covered by any "bill of rights", "magna carta" or other government entity.

Your point would be well taken if I called anyone names. On the contrary, I've had names flung at me. Please quote to me where I violated forum rules and I'll correct it. Otherwise, I would request you to direct you warnings to those deserving of such.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Sir-Herf-Alot

Jan 22, 2014
Jupiter, Fla
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
  • Deleted by sonicdsl

Misty

Forum Admin Supplier & Commercial Manager
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2008
Canada
I have emailed the supplier (Clay) to address these legitimate customer service complaints and post here with updates as soon as possible

Pls keep posts civil so that we don't have to close the thread in the interim.

Realize it's a stressful situation for many..

Hopefully, we will hear from him shortly..

sonneraw

Dec 8, 2013
Austin,Texas
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Inappropriate

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I get it. I really do. I also understand an email blast would go an incredible distance right now. C'est la vie, eh?

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'm not sure how possible that is ... just before getting hospitalized and having surgery... Clay's main computer he did business on had a major failure, then after a bit he mentioned he was able to get up and limping along but just barely... then the hospital portion happened.

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Disruptive

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Collateral Damage (response to deleted post)

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread