** MyVapeJuice.com's Should I Stay or Should I Go CONTEST - Let the game begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
How to play: You choose one number between 1 and 6. Each night I will roll three dice at random.org. The first will be the number chosen for elimination. The second will be the number of people eliminated from the bottom of that elimination numbers list. The third number will be the Go Number.

As an example: Lets say you chose number 5......

we rolled and the first dice is a 4, the second is a 2 and the third is a 4. OK so the results are the bottom two people listed on number 4 are eliminated.

If you have not been eliminated, now the Stay or Go comes into play. It is assumed you want to stay....but if you had posted a GO you would now move forward 4 places and you would be in the bottom of list 3. If you want to GO you must post the word GO before 3pm EST. Drawings will be held sometime after 6PM EST. We play until we have a winner!

So basically in a nutshell you pick one number just one time and everyday decide if you want to stay put where you are, or if you want to go. If you want to stay put then you do not have to post anything BUT If you want to go you must post GO before 3PM EST....and that's all there is to it!

The winner receives either a 30ml bottle OR three 10ml bottles of their choice, of any MyVapeJuice.coms juice. Prize must be redeemed within 14 days of contest winner announcement or is considered forfeited.

We will take sign ups now thru Friday with the first roll of the dice on Friday evening. Once the game begins we take no more players.

So Lets have some fun :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkuTVLa5TisUdEZjb2lha3hONUpvSkRIRThwZ0wwcEE

Last edited:

Cyclin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
California
Whoa hey Yimmie when did you become a supplier? :)

Or maybe I'm thinking of a different yeah its me... Thought it was a highlander situation, there can only be one and what have you.

But if you are the same Yims then rock on! Hows your watermelon flavors I'm down to buy one to try out. What's your favorite of your juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread