MyVapeJuice.com VETERANS DAY Post A Patriotic Picture CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
In honor of all our veterans MyVapeJuice.com is holding a

VETERANS DAY Post A Patriotic Picture CONTEST.

You may enter up to three times. Simply post a patriotic picture in the thread and I will choose two winners using random org.

Each winner will recieve two 10ml bottles of MyVapeJuice juice of their choice. Good luck and

thank_you_005.gif

to all who have served in our armed forces.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
NAE: Boardopboy, this is one of the more well known photos of the "Fallen Soldier Battle Cross". The "cross" itself has been in use since the American Civil War.

If you've ever been to the Vietname war Memorial Wall you will see there too and at many military memorial services.

" The helmet and identification tags signify the fallen soldier. The inverted rifle with bayonet signals a time for prayer, a break in the action to pay tribute to our comrade. The combat boots represent the final march of the last battle. The Helmet (or beret in the case of soldiers from airborne units) reminds us that the soldier has taken part in his final jump.patrol. "

you can buy bumper stickers, decals, etc of this image as well as full blown artwork for framing.

Last edited:

Yeah_its_me

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2011
stoneaccents_veteransdaysale.jpg

Honor those who served, with blatant commercialization.​

LOL Yep No Special Sales today for me but the contest is fun

musiceqlslife21 I would tell ya but I can't seem to write it correctly ...but giving it a shot LOL

you simply put this instead of using the image icon

you type

then you enter the pic address [url]http://www.myvapejuice.com/somethingpic.jpg[/url]
then you close the image tag

so all in all it looks like this

HTML:
[IMG]http://www.myvapejuice.com/somethingpic.jpg[/IMG]

then you pray for no typos and post

If you got it wrong your pic will not show and just edit it until it does

Good Luck - cause I wanna read that but it too small :vapor:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread