My FS-510 kit Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Let me preface this review by saying that I won this kit in the My PV shop giveaway here on ECF. However, I was already planning to purchase this exact kit for my wife, the night before I won the kit.

I was slightly worried when it arrived as the packaging is so tiny... The other kits I have gotten elsewhere have larger boxes and seem to look all fancy. But when I opened the box, it was simply a matter of proficient packaging.

I have heard many good things about 510's in general. This is what made me want to purchase it in the first place. (Winning it was a bonus of course). And since this is my first real 510 kit, I have a Smoke 51 trio, which as it turns out, is a 510. Just not as well made. I am blown away at the vapor production from the atty and batt combo. Are all the 510's this wonderful? I have not had an issue with the auto cutoff on the manual batts so that is fine. I am just simply in awe of the unit.

If you are new to vaping, if you want a kit that is cost effective, if you want to gift a kit that is easy to use for a loved one to get them off analogs... buy THIS FS-510 KIT!!!

I will now be purchasing the FS-eGo kit because I must have it! I hope this review helps. Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread