My EPower 18650

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
No, I'm not going to do a review. There are reviews and postings elsewhere on ECF about this mod. I might jump in there later after I've had some time with mine.

So, listen, on Wednesday of this week I placed my order for the EPower 18650 Kit and after some confirmation email, I received the shipment email on Wednesday afternoon - order and shipment the same day. Now, I'm not a young man to say the least. And I remember filling out the order form, addressing the envelope, inserting check or money order, and please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Ten weeks later, there it was in my mailbox.

I'm a software engineer; so for an old guy, I am high-tech savvy. But here it is, Friday mid-day, and I have my EPower 18650 Kit with battery charging as we speak.

MFS is as good as you can get. Product, service, and delivery is top notch. Seems like my niece and her boyfriend raided my safety net of Camel e-liquid last night. So, as soon as MFS has filled their shelves, I'll be ordering more.

Thank you for excellent service!

Bluesman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
PA USA
Okay, I'm not saying the EPower 18650 2800mah is better than other mods. What I'm saying is - it is really good. It is functioning perfectly and I have had absolutely no problems with it. Correct that; there have been a couple user operator errors but the EPower 18650 ignored my stupidity and went on functioning perfectly.

If you are looking at this mod, you will not have any regrets after buying this kit. And MFS is the place to buy it.

I have now gone on to purchase another EPower 18650 battery tube and battery because I'm going to keep one at work as well. I'm using LR 1.7 and 2.0 cartomizers - perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread