spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
That was a very nice thing to do... Kudos!! :thumb:

And I will leave you with one of my faves:

A nun, badly needing to use the restroom, walked into a local Hooters.

The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once in a while 'the lights would turn off.' Each time the lights would go out, the place would erupt into cheers.

However, when the revelers saw the nun, the room went dead silent. She walked up to the bartender, and asked, 'May I please use the restroom?
The bartender replied, 'OK, but I should warn you that there is a statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf.'

'Well, in that case, I'll just look the other way,' said the nun.

So the bartender showed the nun to the back of the restaurant. After a few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place stopped just long enough to give the nun a loud round of applause.

She went to the bartender and said, 'Sir, I don't understand. Why did they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?'

'Well, now they know you're one of us,' said the bartender, 'Would you like a drink?'

'No thank you, but, I still don't understand,' said the puzzled nun.

'You see, 'laughed the bartender, 'every time someone lifts the fig leaf on that statue, the lights go out. Now, how about that drink?'

And now, YOU'RE one of us... :D Welcome to the ECF!!

JerseyB.

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
CA USA
That was a very nice thing to do... Kudos!! :thumb:

And I will leave you with one of my faves:

A nun, badly needing to use the restroom, walked into a local Hooters.

The place was hopping with music and loud conversation and every once in a while 'the lights would turn off.' Each time the lights would go out, the place would erupt into cheers.

However, when the revelers saw the nun, the room went dead silent. She walked up to the bartender, and asked, 'May I please use the restroom?
The bartender replied, 'OK, but I should warn you that there is a statue of a naked man in there wearing only a fig leaf.'

'Well, in that case, I'll just look the other way,' said the nun.

So the bartender showed the nun to the back of the restaurant. After a few minutes, she came back out, and the whole place stopped just long enough to give the nun a loud round of applause.

She went to the bartender and said, 'Sir, I don't understand. Why did they applaud for me just because I went to the restroom?'

'Well, now they know you're one of us,' said the bartender, 'Would you like a drink?'

'No thank you, but, I still don't understand,' said the puzzled nun.

'You see, 'laughed the bartender, 'every time someone lifts the fig leaf on that statue, the lights go out. Now, how about that drink?'

And now, YOU'RE one of us... :D Welcome to the ECF!!

hahaha :D thats a good one

Artifex75

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Chillicothe Oh
One of my old favorites...

Three ninjas are sitting in a dusty little tea shop, partaking of their selected beverages in silence. A fly makes it way to the table and the first ninja slowly reaches for his sword and with a lightning fast *swish* two fly halves fall to the table.
The other two nod in appreciation. Another fly happens along and the second ninja takes aim. *Swish* the fly falls dead. More nods of approval.
Yet another fly come near and the last ninja strikes toward it, but the fly just bobbles and flies drunkenly away. The first and second ninja chuckle. The last ninja says, "Go ahead and laugh, but he shall never again reproduce!"

glassgal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2013
Central Florida
www.azenglass.com
Since you haven't picked a winner yet... this is one of my all time favorite jokes:

So….

I was walking past the mental hospital the other day, and all the patients
were shouting, "13...13....13...13."
The fence was too high to see over, but I saw a little gap in the planks and
looked through to see what was going on.
Some ....... poked me in the eye with a stick.
Then they all started shouting. "14...14...14...14...".

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Since you haven't picked a winner yet...

Maybe you should have gone back and read some of the other posts... :facepalm: :D LOL!!

And the winner is: Barbara21

Congatulations!!

To the rest of you, you all did a great job, it was seriously really hard to pick a winner, I took all the names of the ones I really liked (about 10 of them) and used Random.org to choose the winner (Yeah I know that place is rigged, but I do what I can w/ what I've got)

Anyways, Thank you all for participating, I wish you all the best of luck in your vaping futures, and If I come up with more stuff, I'll have another one of these!

To Barbara21: I will PM right now, you'll have 24 hours to respond or I'll be forced to choose the runner up.

Thank you for playing,
HAPPY VAPING!!

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
From 9/17

And the winner is: Barbara21

Congatulations!!

To the rest of you, you all did a great job, it was seriously really hard to pick a winner, I took all the names of the ones I really liked (about 10 of them) and used Random.org to choose the winner (Yeah I know that place is rigged, but I do what I can w/ what I've got)

Anyways, Thank you all for participating, I wish you all the best of luck in your vaping futures, and If I come up with more stuff, I'll have another one of these!

To Barbara21: I will PM right now, you'll have 24 hours to respond or I'll be forced to choose the runner up.

Thank you for playing,
HAPPY VAPING!!

Congratulations Barbara21 !

Wasn't closed...
Closing this
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread