killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
LQDR - SHOTS OVER BAGHDAD - DRAGON
Producer: Poland
Where to buy: juicyvapour.com
Packaging: 40 ml 70VG/30PG flavour and base liquid in a 60 ml bottle
After the recent Kiwon kiwi soup, I came across another product from the Shots Over Baghdad range, a blend of lemon, strawberry and dragon fruit with the usual sophisticated look and flavour. The nose is characterised by a strong lemon and dragon fruit cocktail, which could be a harbinger of a fresh and flavour-rich steam when used. The base flavour will be lemon, supported by strawberry and dragon fruit. On the inhale, you can taste the tart lemon, and on the exhale, the cactus character of the dragon fruit and the spicy flavour of the sweet strawberries in the finished soup. All three flavours can be felt separately, almost pushed to the max for intense impact. There is no cooling in the product, but the acidity and tartness of the lemon make it the perfect refreshing effect. Once again, the producer LQDR has done well with this true summer flavour, a real flavour bomb that almost bursts in the mouth like a fruity champagne candy. Sweet and tart at the same time, the fruit is delicious, and considering the price, which landed at under 2,000 ft, well... I don't think you'll find a similar treat on offer in this price range. I'll be bringing you a preview of the Ice Peak line soon, hoping to see this manufacturer's products make a mark in the cooler line.

Attachments

• shots-over-baghdad-liquider-shortfill-dragon-550x550.jpg
    shots-over-baghdad-liquider-shortfill-dragon-550x550.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread