Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO & Centaurus B80 AIO Boro Tank Review By Frenkyou

Frenkyou

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 26, 2019
    italy
    www.svapo.it
    Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO & Centaurus B80 AIO Boro Tank 1.jpg

Hello, today we take a look at the lost vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80 Aio. In this Test I will examine each of the characteristics that distinguish these items. I hope that by the end of this reading you will have understood these products, and therefore decide whether to invest in them or not. As always, my opinions are free and based on my personal experience.
    • Enjoy the reading.

lost vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80; Before starting, let's look together at some special features indicated by the manufacturer:

• Max 60W Output Aio B60
    • Max 80W Output Aio B80
    • Seamless Zinc Alloy
    • Unlimited Combination
    • Your Airflow, Your Way
    • Easy RBA - Mode Switch
    • Compatible with Ub Aio Pod & Centaurus Boro tank RBA

Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO & Centaurus B80 AIO Boro Tank 2.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80; Gift Box:
    This time Lost Vape really impressed me by sending me two Gift Box Kits of Centaurus Aio B60 & B80. The packaging is fabulous and contains two devices; one is the B60 and the other is the B80. Furthermore, in the Gift Box there are all the accessories and also two powerful 3,000mAh IMR Gold 18650 Golisi batteries which are for the Centaurus B80. This is the beautiful packaging that Lost Vape sends to the reviewers of the brand, I am very happy to be part of it, and I feel privileged, thank you Lost Vape.

Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO & Centaurus B80 AIO Boro Tank 3.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80; Packing List
    *Centaurus B60 and B80 can be purchased individually; the following is the list of what you will find inside their standard packages:

• 1* Centaurus B60 AIO device
    • 1* 5ml UB AIO Pod
    • 1* 0.3Ω Coil Ultra M6
    • 1* 0.2Ω Coil Ultra M7
    • 2* Drip Tips
    • 5* Silicone rings
    • 1* Metal key
    • 1*Type-C cable
    • 1* User Manual
    • 1* Warranty Card

• 1* Centaurus B80 AIO device
    • 1* 5ml UB AIO Pod
    • 1* 5ml Centaurus Boro Tank
    • 1* 0.2Ω Coil Ultra M7
    • 1* 0.15Ω Coil Ultra M8
    • 2* Drip tip
    • 7* O'rings
    • 1* Atomizer Parts Package
    • 1* Metal key
    • 1*Type-C cable
    • 2* User Manual
    • 1* Warranty Card

Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO & Centaurus B80 AIO Boro Tank 4.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 85mm*43mm*25.5mm
    • Battery capacity: 1600mAh
    • Power range: 5-60W
    • Voltage range: 3.0-4.2V
    • Resistance range: 0.15-2.0Ω
    • Frame Material: Zinc Alloy + Stainless Steel
    • Display: 0.42 inch OLED screen
    • Charging: Type-C port
    • Operation: activated by button
    • Pod Platform: UB AIO Pod
    • Pod capacity: 5ml
    • Pod Construction: PCTG
    • Pod filling system: Side filling
    • Compatible coils: Lost Vape UB Ultra
    • Coil Installation: Press
    • Pod Connection: Press

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B80; Specifications:
    • Dimensions: 80.8mm x 50mm x 24.4mm
    • Battery Capacity: Single 18650 (not included)
    • Power range: 5-80W
    • Voltage range: 3.0-4.2V
    • Resistance range: 0.15-2.0Ω
    • Frame Material: Zinc Alloy + Stainless Steel
    • Display: 0.42 inch OLED screen
    • Charging: Type-C port
    • Operation: Activated by button
    • Pod Series: UB AIO Pod / Centaurus Boro Tank
    • Boro Atomizer: Deck Build Dual Post - Single Coil
    • Pod capacity: 5ml
    • Pod Construction: PCTG
    • Filling system: Lateral
    • Coils platform: UB Ultra coils
    • Coil Installation: Press
    • Pod Connection: Press

Lost Vape Centaurus B60 AIO & Centaurus B80 AIO Boro Tank 5.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60; Available colours:
    • Cyber Storm
    • Cyber Black
    • Laser Black
    • Pink Keep
    • Laser Gunmetal
    • Winter Splatter
    • Spring Blast
    • Summer Breeze

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B80; Available colours:
    • Space Silver
    • Particle Gunmetal
    • Magnetic Black
    • Nebula Star
    • Nebula Sparkle
    • Gush grey
    • Gush Black
    • Gush Green

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-6.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80; First Impressions:
    The regularly sold packages of these kits will include; two coils, a USB-C cable, two drip tips, a user manual and the UB AIO cartridge. A metal wrench to secure the tank is also included. Centaurus B80 has additional equipment which includes; the Centaurus Boro Tank rebuildable single coil, three different airflow pins and a 510 thread adapter for mods really useful during the coil building phase. Furthermore, B80 has a beautiful Drip Tip with a colored antimicrobial band. For this test I received the Centaurus B60 in the color "Spring Blast" and the Centaurus B80 in the color "Gush Green". Both devices have bright and trendy colors, looking at the other available colors I really like the versions with transparent shell. I immediately started handling these kits, and as usual all the great quality of Lost Vape immediately shines through, both kits are quite compact and are really solid thanks to the zinc alloy.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-7.jpg

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-8.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80; Replaceable Panels:
    The side panels are fixed to the respective Mods via 4 small circular magnets which perform their task perfectly. What you can notice immediately after removing the side panels is that the Centaurus B80 is in full "Boro Mod" style, in fact it has the display, the USB-C socket and the adjustment buttons which remain inside and are hidden by the panel, the The B80's power button exposes the Centaurus logo and remains exposed thanks to a cutout in the side panel. Of course the B80 also differs in the presence of the replaceable 18650 cell, the battery polarity is very clearly marked inside the B80's battery compartment and there is a lanyard to facilitate removal. When you remove the B60's panels you can see a fancy engraved design and the USB-C socket for charging. Centaurus B60 has the display and adjustment keys located on the outside.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-9.jpg

Obviously B60 & B80 are compatible with AIO or Boron tanks which are arranged internally in the Mod; To provide for the coil's air needs there are 3 vents on the side of the mod and an additional 3 vents on the side panel.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-10.jpg

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-11.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80; Display and operation guide:
    The display of the B60 and B80 models is monochrome and is quite small (0.42 inches). The display shows the set wattage, the coil resistance and the Puffs counter. Centaurus B60 and Centaurus B80 operate in wattage mode and offer Smart or RBA functions. Five clicks will turn the mod on/off, pressing the button three times will change the mode. To lock the adjustment buttons, hold down the Fire and "+" buttons. To reset the puff counter, press and hold the fire and "–" buttons. The Quest chipset is proprietary to Lost Vape and incorporates all the main safety functions, however the operations that can be carried out are basic and there is no temperature control. This chipset works well and has achieved a high degree of reliability in its continuous development over the years.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-12.jpg

Centaurus B60 with its 1,600mAh internal battery offers decent autonomy, during the test I managed to get 233 puffs at a constant 35w, then I recharged the battery in 90 minutes. You can adjust the power of B60 and B80 starting from 5W up to maximum power in steps of 0.5W at a time. With Smart mode activated, the Quest chipset will identify the most suitable power for each coil, helping beginners. With RBA mode activated you can independently select the power to apply to your Build Coil.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-13.jpg

Centaurus B60 is slightly wider than Centaurus B80, however the footprint of the support base is well sized for both and guarantees stability in an upright position, even during charging. The zinc alloy structure has good heat dissipation and includes the lower cooling holes which also perform an important safety vent function for a possible and not very advisable battery failure. Lost Vape has thought of everything, excellent!

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-14.jpg

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-15.jpg

Centaurus B60 & B80 are compatible with AIO and Boro tanks, their arrangement takes place inside the Mods. Therefore using the metal key (present in the package) you can unscrew the steel seat of the Drip-Tip which is threaded, extract the Tank and replace it. When you insert the Tank or the Boro, you can fix them perfectly by simply screwing the threaded seat of the Drip-Tip onto the Mod.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-16.jpg

► 5ml UB AIO Pod:
    B60 and B80 are supplied with the UB AIO Pod and two different Drip-Tips, the cartridge has a capacity of 5ml and is compatible with the UB Ultra Coils platform. The Centaurus B60 package includes two resistors; M6 Ultra Coil 0.3Ω (30-40W) and M7 Ultra Coil 0.2Ω (40-60W), Of course the M8 resistor 0.15Ω (60-80W) is also compatible but will only work on the Centaurus B80 which also includes the M7 Ultra Coil resistor of 0.2Ω (40-60W). The Ub ultra Coils are inserted from the bottom inside the UB Aio Pod, externally there is an adjustable metal ring to control the air flow from MTL to RDL/DTL according to your tastes. To fill the 5ml cartridge you can conveniently lift the classic rubber cap without having to remove the tank.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-17.jpg

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-18.jpg

► Centaurus Boro Tank:
    A second tank is included with Centaurus B80 and it is the 5ml Centaurus Boro. Centaurus Boro Tank is also compatible with Centaurus B60 Mod but in this case the Boro must be purchased separately. Boro Tank is rebuildable Single Coil, the air control is delegated to 3 different Airpins; 1mm, 2mm and 3mm. The 3mm airpin is the one that is installed on the Boro Tank by default.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-19.jpg

In the image below you can see the bottom of the Centaurus Boro Tank with the airpin installed, next to it you can see how the refill system is identical to that of the UB Aio Pod. The second image concerns the exploded view of Centaurus Boro Tank with a huge quantity of spare gaskets, the equipment also includes a second additional chimney and also includes an MTL Drip-Tip which can be installed together with a sort of "fairing" which recalls the classic spout of classic Pods. As you can see, the Boro Tank can be largely dismantled for deep cleaning operations.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-20.jpg

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-21.jpg

The Boro Tank package includes a 510 adapter for the Deck and for its installation on a classic Mod, this is very useful for facilitating the coil construction phase.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-22.jpg

For the construction phase of the 3mm diameter coil I used flat Alien wire which adapted well to the deck, so to build your favorite coil you can independently use round or flat wire. My coil turned out to be 0.6Ω to be pushed to 18/20W. The screws to tighten the coil legs are small and flat, probably a set of Allen screws would have been better for my poor eyesight. The pockets for the cotton are not very large, so you will want to thin out the cotton whiskers well before inserting them into their respective slots. Centaurus Boro tank is just like the original AIO tank and you can lock it to the mod via the Drip-Tip base which is threaded.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-23.jpg

► Lost Vape Centaurus Aio B60 & B80; Final conclusions:
    It seems like people are returning with interest in Boro devices lately. Lost Vape is always very attentive to market requests and for this reason it has introduced Centaurus B60 and Centaurus B80 which are two really beautiful AIO devices, with a basic but tested and highly reliable chipset. Lost Vape has intelligently made the B60 & B80 compatible with the large range of Boro Tanks, to the delight of independent vapers who will not only be able to use Centaurus Boro on these Mods, but also on the numerous other Boro style Mods. The Centaurus Boro tank allows a good RDL extraction thanks to the 3mm pin, however you can use the 2mm and 1mm pins if you want to achieve an MTL type or restricted MTL type extraction.

The default installed 5ml UB AIO tank is dedicated to novice vapers and is compatible with Lost Vape's UB Ultra Coils platform. UB Ultra Coils offer top of the range performance, and also long life. All three UB Ultra Coils I received for testing are capable of generating large clouds and providing great flavor. With these Coils I have not encountered any leaks or condensation which generally forms on the internal surface of the panels in other Aio devices. I can only recommend Centaurus B60 & B80 because personally they have completely captured and convinced me!

• I would like to thank Lost Vape for providing me with the Centaurus Aio B60 & B80 for this review.

• Thanks for reading.

Lost-Vape-Centaurus-B60-AIO-Centaurus-B80-AIO-Boro-Tank-24.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread