Looking for an e cigarette that is just water vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Should have specified. I am a current smoker and I've found my casual "smoking when drinking" is starting to snowball. I wanted to nip it in the bud with as little change to my routine as possible. I'm not tryin to look cool, I'm just trying to ease into not smoking casually.

OK.
Your already rolling down that slippery slope.
PV is safer than analogs.
For zero nic I prefer DIY black pepper vaped cigar style; no inhale.
It provides strong mouth and nose hit while providing a complex flavor.
Mixes well w/ orange dream bar, coconut, etc.
Very satisfying and also fun to blow the O's.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
Thanks! This might be what I'm looking for. I get what you're saying: I don't want trade one bad habit (socially smoking) for something only a little better.

I wouldn't say "only a little better" at all. Almost all of us who have switched over to only vaping (no cigs) have lost our smokers cough altogether, can breathe easier, have more lung capacity, and feel better all around. I think what the person you quoted was trying to say that not vaping is better for you than vaping or smoking. If you were just doing it to "fit in" that is. But vaping is much better than smoking.

FantomCEO

Sep 26, 2011
Arlington
OK.
Your already rolling down that slippery slope.
PV is safer than analogs.
For zero nic I prefer DIY black pepper vaped cigar style; no inhale.
It provides strong mouth and nose hit while providing a complex flavor.
Mixes well w/ orange dream bar, coconut, etc.
Very satisfying and also fun to blow the O's.

Now this is intriguing. I imagine the dangers with cigar smoke are completely mooted with something like this, right? Since you're not inhaling at all. Is there a site you can direct me to? Thanks!

Inedia

Sep 18, 2011
Auckland
I think it's funny how many of us post things like "if you don't smoke, don't start", when none of us followed this advice that was given to us by parents or whoever when we were first starting to smoke. It's great advice, for sure, but seems pretty ironic coming from a bunch of people who were probably told the same thing, and yet started smoking anyway.

I think you are making a good decision to switch to e cigs before your smoking gets out of control, CEO, the less damage you do to yourself with traditional cigarettes, the better. I would advise experimenting with different juices until you find one that's going to do what you want it to. Good luck.

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
Sorry about that poor choice of phrasing. No matter what I read, it's pretty clear these are a lot better than the old...analogs, you call it, right? Yeah, no matter what, I want to get off of those.

If that's the case I would recommend a Joye 510 or a Kr808 if you want a PV that looks like a cigarette. Just be aware that batteries will only last a couple of hours. If you want a longer lasting battery, a Riva or eGo is the way to go. Batteries last 6+ hours and they are only slightly fatter than a cigarette.

If you are trying to get off analogs I would suggest you start with some nicotine in your juice. I was a 1.5 PAD smoker and started vaping 12 and 6 mg/ml juices. I found that I still had cravings after vaping and still smoked almost as many analogs as before. The cravings disappeared almost entirely after switching to 24 mg/ml juice and I've worked my way down from there.

JW50

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
USA Kentucky
My advice is - if not addicted to analogs - quit - only bad things (healthwise) will happen if you don't. If addicted to analogs - change that addiction to e-cigs (cig like or otherwise - whatever works). Less bad. Once you have changed your addiction, consider moving to lower nic. If you get there, consider less vaping. If there, consider woodworking, crafts & arts, preaching , working for FDA. If there, make a wood mod, make a arty/crafty mod, lecture about the evils of analogs or work to ban e-cigs. (Or, if FDA, consider talking to higher ups about alternative approaches.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread