Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rain Man

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Orlando
www.Esmokeronline.com
Take off the gloves, your website is stated as a FDA Registered site which is not correct.Your words however make people think that you are a All American FDA Registered Supplier, This is to make people buy from you that actually think you are registered.People are not idiots dont try to make them out to be......None of us are FDA registered.

TheVapSter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
enough is enough we can all make are own speculations!!! but we need to be in this together and working as a family to prove to america and fda that this is a safe alternative to smoking so in my book liberty stix made a big move to doing this and hopefully some will follow thier steps!!!

TheVapSter, thank you. If you search my threads you can find where I even mention that I was seeking other suppliers to submit their products as models for testing....and the incessant doubt and insults that are always thrust my direction.

I NEVER attack any of these guys, but they always attack me (again search my threads). So now I wanna know if any of these guys have a substantial product liability insurance plan.... Any users of juice from China, does your supplier have a product liability insurance plan? And did they submit their ENTIRE list of ingredients to their insurance companies.

If you want to call my insurance company for verification of my policy so you KNOW when you are using my product YOU are protected, call me up I have nothing to hide: 877-TRY-STIX.

It was very hard to find a plan and SUPER expensive...with the eliquid and cart prices out there that I am seeing, THEY DON'T HAVE INSURANCE!!!

If you are a supplier and feel the need to post nasty things on this thread, you better have a significantly substantial product liability insurance plan. Period.

Voiceofchoicesnews,
As I said before, if I am not providing you with enough information, or what you want to hear, it's a free world to buy from whomever you want.

I plan on releasing information when I am legally able to do it. In the current climate/state (of the industry) we were a bit behind. I have been setting up my distribution with several mass market retailers in the US, and alternate destination distribution in South America. S.A. has become a priority because I was concerned about a ban. What you are digging for is not my priority right now, and I am not legally able to disclose that information (it wouldn't be in the best interest of my company). Sorry that I jumped the gun and even spoke about it, I was just excited....

So if patience is a virtue, please have it for a few weeks, or feel free to look to question another supplier and purchase their product. I'm not hurting for business, or repeat business for that matter. If you find that I am not fullfilling your needs as a supplier, you won't hurt my feelings to go with another brand.

Thanks again, I always look forward to your inquisitiveness.

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
Sebastian, i'm not trying to jump into this fray, and by no means arguing with you, but it really does seem like you aren't answering the question on the FDA issue.

again, not my fight, i'm just reading posts (as one does) and there was a lot of back and forth but no specific answer.

maybe a better way it could be asked (so it seems less directed or angry) is:

"What exactly does it mean to say you are 'FDA registered' on the website?"

It says it right on my website.... Liberty Stix go to FAQs

Not dodging it, I just can't answer it until we release our lab results. We JUST got them back. They don't, as we already knew, have any of the ingredients mentioned in the report. However, we need to get a consulting chemist to make sure none of the other compounds are listed as harmful and then a expert on gas chromatgraphs to make sure procedures were properly followed. This is gonna take 2 weeks, 3 weeks max, according to the lab at that point I can give the registration number etc.

If you look through my threads you can see that on several occassions publicly and MANY more privately through email that I asked other suppliers to join in on submitting to testing. It would have only cost them about $1000-$1500 in product, so many declined only TWO other suppliers submitted to testing.

Phylo,
Thanks. I'm used to it. I used to get alot more agitated by it, but now that I have some strong looking lab reports, I have thick skin.

It's not too late...we are gonna do more testing.... ALot of universities want to break any news on this industry so as long as you are willing to sign their agreements that prevent you from preventing them from publicly releasing their findings, good or bad, I am sure they can make something happen for you.

Email me sebastian@libertystix.com I can put you in touch with some reputable testing facilities... hey, ya get more bees with honey than vinegar applies here :)

Seb

Flitzanu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Tulsa, OK, U.S.A.
www.myspace.com
It says it right on my website.... Liberty Stix go to FAQs

ok, it says:

What does the FDA say about Liberty Stix?
Liberty Stix has yet to be approved by the FDA as a tobacco cessation product. However, we are registered with the FDA.

and what is being asked of you is what it means to be "registered" and i don't see that being answered. perhaps if you explained THAT process, people would stop being curious and trying to question it?

It means our facility that manufactures the liquid is registered with the FDA. Any operation is required by law to register any operation that has human consumed goods.

It's an issue of disclosure. We are on the up and up as much as possible at this juncture. Hence we are doing clinicals that include GC and MS testing, having those reviewed by a chemist, then having a GC expert review our process to make sure it was done correctly.

Also something notable, we never had our ZERO nic formula tested, although our current process and recipes would eliminate and possibility of nic present in those formulas. We just got a request for those prefilled carts that are zero nic, so THOSE results won't be in when we do the initial release. WE didn't know they would be so concerned with no nicotine formula.

So, to all the people who are looking to discredit, please understand this and don't berate me about it.... There are lots of suppliers out there, bother them :)

Thanks

souporvapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Everett, WA
I'm not clear on how we could be bothering you. You make a statement claiming FDA registration.
When registered you receive a formal number (and certificate) that reflects that registration.
It has nothing to do with releasing your test results - nor is associated with 'big news', medical journal publication or proprietary secrets.

You have used the '2 weeks' in the future statement since March. I believe that was a little more than 14 days ago.

The following is an example of how another company has chosen to handle this issue: PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS NOT RELATED TO LIBERTY STIX, THEIR PRODUCTS OR THEIR COMPANY
[FONT="Book Antiqua[B]"]We don't mean to show off, but we're obviously immensely proud of our Smoke Juice, and our entire company. We're proudly registered with the FDA pursuant to Section 305 of the United States Public Health and Bioterrorism Act of 2002, P.L. 107-188. More information on that is available here. We're the first company in our industry to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau. (You can see our confirmation here.)
This company provides a link that goes into great detail about what FDA registration means and the number assigned in conjunction with that registration.
[/FONT][/B]

In addition they have posted a copy of the certificate issued by the FDA.
They go into detail about the difference between FDA registration and FDA approval so their customers are clear when they choose to purchase the products they offer - and make - here in the USA.

I'm not sure why you would be unwilling to provide the same information and continue to 'blow off' the requests with double-speak and changing the subject.

VoiceOfChoicesNews,
While we at Liberty Stix all appreciate your undying pursuit for the source of our registration, I have told you I am unable to divulge certain trade or proprietary information until certain papers and documentation have been formed. If you refer to my previous posts you will notice that I have addressed your question.

I have a very successful business and my customers are loyal and generally happy with my product. If you are concerned about whether or not you would enjoy my product, I have thousands of customers across the country that are very enthusiastic about telling us their stories. I am sure I could put together a list for you of customers who would be happy to tell you about their experience with my product (s). Beyond THAT, I am out of answers for you. Please refer to the aforementioned phone number if you have other questions.

I appreciate all your interest in the subject, and I will certainly make note of the company that you quoted when we start putting together our formal address to the subject. It is a very well worded address.

Thanks and happy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread