Kanger T3 = Superior

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickyRicky71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Clinton Twp, MI
I've been wanting to try the T3' s out but I'm still stuck on the T2's as replacement head costs are lower and just for that reason I'm staying with the T2's plus they seem to work just fine to me, sure I have to tilt it here and there towards the end to keep it wicked up properly but to me it's just like basically flicking my ashes!

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA

Not if you're vaping 20/80 Mt. Baker Grapefruit (they specifically said NOT to put it in a plastic tank). I got like 5 puffs in and thought, "Holy hell, I found it... My all day vape that works in this set up". juice tasted GREAT and it killed me to pour out 3ml on my shirt, floor, battery and hands.

I was wrong. Busted. Who knew the MT3 it just a Clearomizer with a metal sleeve on it? I did as I was filling it and said to myself, "Eh, what are the odds that will ACTUALLY happen?" Stupid Chemistry wins again.

Kanger is coming out (soon) with the Protank - 510 threaded bottom-coil with a glass tank.

Kanger Protank

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
i am on my fourth month using the T3,and i have only had one that gurgled using 75\25 juice ,the only thing i do to mine is cut the air tube on the head down flush with the silicone seal ,

i don't understand why everybody else is getting their butts whooped by these,they are so simple they just work perfect !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread