Just placed first order and really excited and scared all at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strkaholic

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2010
Colorado
I chose OSDIY based on their reviews and the customer service I received before I even ordered one single item. Kimberly is absolutely fantastic. I'll probably screw this mixing thing up royally but I have no doubt I'll have some fun doing it..LOL. I'll post a review of what I purchased once I get it. Thanks OSDIY!! Happy Holiday Weekend!!

RenaissancePuffer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I chose OSDIY based on their reviews and the customer service I received before I even ordered one single item. Kimberly is absolutely fantastic. I'll probably screw this mixing thing up royally but I have no doubt I'll have some fun doing it..LOL. I'll post a review of what I purchased once I get it. Thanks OSDIY!! Happy Holiday Weekend!!

You'll be surprised how easy it actually is. I suggest to start slow, use single flavors at first to get a feel of their concentration. Use the small pipettes to measure out single drops of flavoring and dilution base liquids.

Until I know what % of flavorings of a particular flavor to use, I don't use any nicotine liquid, that way I have it saved for when I have my recipe right :)

The 3ml bottles are great for mixing up small batches of flavored liquids, start out with 1ml of dilution base liquid, and add flavoring to it until it's to your preference. Once you get the hang of single flavors, you can start mixing things up and add in a 2nd or 3rd flavor.

Oh yeah, and don't forget to blow out your atties pretty frequently while you experiment so you don't get lingering flavors from your prior vapes. I like to blow them out then soak them in PGA for a bit, then take them out and let them dry. That seems to get the flavors out pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread