JUST JUICE - CITRON COCONUT ICE

killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
JUST juice - CITRON COCONUT ICE
Producer: United Kingdom
juicyvapour/5.1
Now I'm going to dive into a brand new manufacturer's products that will appeal to lovers of cold fruit mixes. The series will consist of five products /of course I'll throw a picture of them/ that I fished out of juicyvapour's surprise package. The first one is a cold blend of lemon and coconut, as it was probably the one of the five that piqued my interest the most. The finish of the bottle is chilly-cool stuff, they gave it a look, it looks good and it was very eye-catching.
The scent: a powerful blend of lemon and coconut, something mind-blowingly good with both fruits prominent.
But let's get on to the flavours, hoping that it will produce similar goodness. Oh kids, after the first sniff, finger on the mouse button, I'm immediately adding this product to my cart . On the inhale, the lemon and strong cooling is felt, and on the exhale, the soft and sweet taste of coconut is carried out. The lemon is slightly tart, the coconut is creamy and soft, and the cooling is a strong refreshing sensation. The two fruits taste amazingly good, like a cocktail with lots of ice cubes. It has a little fizz, but it's not like a soda. Sometimes it tickles the roof of my mouth, maybe the lemon is playing a joke on me.
After steaming the coconut, it sits in your mouth for a while, having been chilled well in advance to prepare it for fruity flavours.
During this short little test I quickly got rid of 5ml of juice, in the form of steam of course, you almost don't notice it disappearing as it evaporates on its own. In any case, I tasted a premium soup that whisked me away to the home of the coconut palm in an instant, and I don't regret it at all... in fact....

Attachments

• IMG_20230628_154753.jpg
    IMG_20230628_154753.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
  • just-juice-citron-coconut-ice-kokusz-es-citrom-izu-aroma-30ml-550x550.jpg
    just-juice-citron-coconut-ice-kokusz-es-citrom-izu-aroma-30ml-550x550.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread