Not open for further replies.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Hey everybody,

Let's have another cool giveaway :)

We have added so many new devices and designs to our site, I think we have 4 pages of print designs now. Your help has always been appreciated and helpful for our team and customers alike.

Please be so kind as to share your thoughts with us.

Please answer one questions and post a picture. ( read below)

Rules:
1. Post is limited to twice an hour per person
2. Tell us how you like the home page, is it easy to find the device or design you are looking for or if have a suggestion/recommendation for a change.
3. Post a picture of any J-Wraps product that you like or want to have, wrap, cup holders or mod stands.

you can find pictures on our ECF forum, FB, instagram.

We will pick 3 winners. Random name drawing ( random org or name picker )

Prizes are:

1. IPV5 plus ipv5 cup holder and wrap.
2. Wismec 75W kit plus black carbon wrap and cup holder
3. Joyetec eGrip II with dual color wraps and cup holder

Also, our staff will pick an additional 3 winners for a VERY nice prize pack to each.

please share with others.

starts now and will end next Saturday Aug 5th.

Thank you and good luck.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I have recently acquired an eVic VTC mini in need of a facelift, and since I've beaten the C, this would be a great choice to cover it! The website is easy to navigate, and I like very how many choices you have!Thanks for the contest!
image.png

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area

Zipslack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2013
Wesson, MS, USA
This is based on phone browser...desktop experience may be different. It was fairly obvious how to find the product sections, but I feel it would be better to have the products section aligned the same with clear deliniation between each. The home page seems a little chaotic as-is. The menu in the top left gives a much more detailed overview...consider making it more obvious.

On the mod wraps page, it would be nice to have categories like you have on the home page menu. Scrolling through 160 entries per page is tedious. Maybe consider a grid view.

Being a geek, I would love having this on my iStick Pico...
S2-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread