iTaste MVP 2.0 to Kanger Protank 3 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeoneOnLine

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Southern Cali
So I just got my itaste mvp 2.0 from smokeless image. I do like to a lot but I also ordered a Kanger ProTank 3 only to find out they dont match up. The Smokelessimage itaste mvp from my understanding has 901/808 threading as where the Protank 3 has a 510. Can anyone recommend a place where I can order the correct adapter online?

One thing that has me confused is which threading is on the smokelessimage itaste, 808 or 901? What is the difference between the 808 and 901?

Thanks,

~SOL

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
We have asked...but the owners feel that they can be dangerous... especially charging lets say a spinner with an adadpter.

"Imagine" - Instead of searching for these and going to another vendor - Can "SI" get the adapters at a reasonable price in for "Us", especially so "We" can have one stop shopping . . . :thumbs:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
That has really been where the line is drawn with us....we have always focused and catered to the newbie ...we do realize many people move on from SI and that is ok :)

Well, since 510 is pretty much the standard now, people are going to have choices to make if they want to get into more advanced stuff.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    I believe I'll stick with Smokeless Image forever!!! I even tried to looking in at other places and something would always pull me back to that lovely place of Volt products.:) Plus, I think they are getting more advanced now with all the new clearos(which I want most desperately) and the MVP2.0... I'm just happy here and I love y'all.(I know I say that alot but it's the truth and I must always tell the truth) :wub: So rock on Smokeless Image, I'll always be a loyal customer. Especially on sales and restocks:evil:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread