Not open for further replies.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
Quote:
Usage Instructions: Add 20 – 26 drops of flavoring to a 15 ml bottle. Add unflavored nicotine juice until the bottle is full. If you are mixing flavors make sure not to go over 26 drops per 15ml bottle. Experiment until you get the perfect flavor for yourself. End quote

I just saw the quoted mixing directions posted on a site that sells DIY flavors and equipment. So from what I understand these directions would have the person doing the mixing put roughly 1ml of flavoring in a 15ml bottle and finish filling it with nic juice? :blink:

bamsbbq

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Tacoma,WA
that would be 6.6666666667 percent or kind of low depending on the flavors and what brand the flavors are...

mtbakervapor by chance?
Quote:
Usage Instructions: Add 20 – 26 drops of flavoring to a 15 ml bottle. Add unflavored nicotine juice until the bottle is full. If you are mixing flavors make sure not to go over 26 drops per 15ml bottle. Experiment until you get the perfect flavor for yourself. End quote

I just saw the quoted mixing directions posted on a site that sells DIY flavors and equipment. So from what I understand these directions would have the person doing the mixing put roughly 1ml of flavoring in a 15ml bottle and finish filling it with nic juice? :blink:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Two things I don't like about the "Quoted" DIY Recipe.

1) Drop Size is a Function of the Dropper Opening Size and the Viscosity of the Fluid being Dispensed. In Short, Not all Drops are the Same Size.

2) Flavoring comes in Many Different Strengths.

So where this Recipe may be somewhat Suitable for the OEM Flavoring Using their Droppers, it is an Extremely Ambiguous Recipe.

A better way to Express a Recipe would be to Describe ALL the Ingredients, by Brand Name, in either Milliliters or as Percentages.

Bostonsnboxers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
NW OH, US
Quote:

Heaven help the poor person whose nic base is 100... or even 60 for that matter! That's really scary :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread