If you had to choose 1 tobacco from HHV...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
HHV had their store grand opening today (right down the road from me!!) and I just got back. I've never tried tobacco flavors before and I tried a whole bunch of them while I was there. I've heard they have some of the best. I loved Legend (formerly Gandolph) and bought some. So excited that they have a shop here now :)

Fantastic news! Expansion!

HHV is at the top of my preferred vendor list. And I've only had 3/4 of their NETs.

I wish them well!

LeoRex

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
United States
I've had two... Legend and Dragon's Fire... I ordered a 6ml of each as a sample and got them in last Monday... took about 10 seconds to immediately log in and order a 30 of Legend (that was the first I tried). I'll probably pick up some DF as well, along with samples of the other NETs on there.

It's a win/win for me... Legend easily tops my leaderboard of juices.. DF comes in a close second. Nothing else I've had comes close at this point. So if the other NETs from HHV are comparable (nevermind better) to Legend or DF... Hooray me! It took me 3 months to find an ADV, now I could end up with half a dozen or more in the span of a week, from the same vendor even.

jesta

Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
United States
juicedb.com
Dragon's Fire is my favorite so far. Pirate's Booty is a close second. I've got some Heavenly Army coming, haven't tried it before. Legend (Gandolf) is what put them on the map, you should give it a try too.

I love Pirate's Booty, I've ordered 2x 50ml bottles of it because it's one of the best I've had (along with The Duke from Indigo Vapors). I'm surprised PB isn't mentioned more in here! I'm gonna have to look at Dragon's Fire and Heavenly Army though, let me know what you thought of them.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Does anyone know which of Heather's tobacco flavors has less hot pepper inside? I have tried many of them but can't vape them all day because they are too spicy. You can tell the amount of pepper by putting a tiny amount on your tongue. It burns :) I love their flavor though.

As far as I know, the Mayan Apocalypse was discontinued.

Out of all of the juices that I tried, I had a bit of chili pepper taste to Oompa, which made it a Mayan Chocolate and was pretty darn tasty. Never had a Mayan/Aztec type before, although I saw it in the movie Chocolate. It's all good, though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread