Status
Not open for further replies.

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
www.mountainoakvapors.com
Ok, guys! Fun contest! We will randomly generate numbers to determine the winners. The first number generated will receive three 15 mL bottles of their choice. Four additional winners will receive a discount coupon. We're going for 500 posts!!!

Rules:

*You may answer any or all questions you like. You may also answer with a pic/pics.
*You may post as many times as you like.
*I am not disqualifying for "double posting."
*After you initially post your "If" answer, your additional posts will count even if they do not answer the question.
*Have Fun!

Questions:

If money, time, and personal obligations were not an issue:

*Where would you live?

*What would you do?

*What would you buy?

Last edited:

IThrenodyI

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2011
Wild Wonderful WV
Ok, here we go...If money, time, and personal obligations were not an issue, I would buy a huge beach house on the Atlantic coast and do absolutely nothing except enjoy life. Friends, family, good booze, lots of adult fun. Since I'm sure that would be exhausting, I would occasionally go on a long cruise or spend a couple weeks in Disney World. Oh yeah, and go to every amusement park in the world. :D

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
I would live in...

chocolate world.jpg

LeDean

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Tennessee
Ok, here we go...If money, time, and personal obligations were not an issue, I would buy a huge beach house on the Atlantic coast and do absolutely nothing except enjoy life. Friends, family, good booze, lots of adult fun. Since I'm sure that would be exhausting, I would occasionally go on a long cruise or spend a couple weeks in Disney World. Oh yeah, and go to every amusement park in the world. :D

I like the way you get down! LoL ;)

~L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread