How to make a Micro-Gen... The smallest Genisis atomizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
design question. do you think this design could be modded to be like the Piculisci and use a 510 tank.

Not this design per se... Tying off the wire at the top of the pos post makes it incompatible with penetrating the bottom of the tank. That said, the individual bits and pieces could easily be rearranged to mimic a Picullisci style design...
Thrown in a ceramic cup from a 510 atty and you could also do a Diver or Killer 705 style atty.

My suggestion would be to pick up a few 808 to 510 adapters and some 808 cartos and try a few things out. When BuzzKilla came up with the idea of combining the two, he opened the door to lots of different possibilities.

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
well, that was short lived. no one had a small enough screw for the center post. i will grab some needles from work for the neg post and order some brass screws for the center post tonight.

I get my screws by emailing info(at)fastmetalproducts(dot)com

They are 00x90x1" brass flathead screws and 00x90 nuts. Make sure you get at least 2 nuts for every screw (a few spare nuts are a good idea because they are tiny and almost impossible to find if dropped).

Mylt1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2011
Virginia
this weekend wasnt a total loss. i did get my Bulli-Smoker A2-t's and the A2-TM upgrade kit. still not sure how i feel about them though. going to have to try some different builds on that. going to order some screws this week and grab some needles and alt least get the parts together. i should have some MVP1's coming in this week for another project that is more important than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread