Status
Not open for further replies.

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
I was thinking of getting a protank 2 to go with it as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Do it up you won't regret it! Huge upgrade from an ego.

Here's what it's going to look like with a Protank II (if you get a black one)
devuqu7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Would a top coil on 3.3 volts I think that's what the ego is set at still be a cool vape then a pro tank over 4 volts to 5 volts

Yes, even better use your MVP in variable wattage mode and start at the lowest wattage (6.0 watts) and go up in .5 watts and find your sweet spot. It will automatically set your voltage to match the resistance of your tank

O and can the mvp 2 fit in shirt front pocket well kinda like a.pack of smokes

It will fit in a front pocket but with a tank on top it will stick out. It's about the size of a virginia slim pack (the MVP itself) in reference I'd say just not as tall at all

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
did you order yet (what color ?)

big protank works great on MVP but just seems kinda bulky to me (just got my MVP recently)

I'd recommend mini protanks & T3S's they seem to blend right in

then you can back and forth them for capacity sake

then there is always the 'ole workhorse EVOD, it works and looks great (kinda in between others)

Happy Vaping :)

tstar

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
May I ask way watts is better then volts I don't really understand the difference

Variable wattage mode is good if you aren't try to do the math for the ohm head of your tank. You just adjust the wattage and it will set the volts for you to match to the optimal output

Variable voltage mode you have to set both the watts and volts by doing the ohm math or just guessing or trial and error to the sweet spot for your tank and juice

As a beginner I'd recommend variable wattage for the ease that way you enjoy your MVP out the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread