Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Big Thread #6! Cool. Sorry I wasn't here to help run that one out. Robin, you last post was lovely. Nice job!

I was at Mountain's Edge with this view. Those mountains are the ones we can see from our balcony. Hot hiking, but had a great time.

image.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Just got through talking with the babysitter and now not so sure this job is going to work out :( why is it so damn hard to find a sitter and balance all the hours in a day and ugh
Being a man is usually easier because traditionally we knew we had only one choice in life. Tends to make life simpler. :)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Just got through talking with the babysitter and now not so sure this job is going to work out :( why is it so damn hard to find a sitter and balance all the hours in a day and ugh

Sending hugs your way because that stinks. I completely get why you'd want a job. Sorry it's rough going right now. Moms who say they want 24/7 mothering sometimes don't realize what it can be like. I was glad for my work - kept a balance for us.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sending hugs your way because that stinks. I completely get why you'd want a job. Sorry it's rough going right now. Moms who say they want 24/7 mothering sometimes don't realize what it can be like. I was glad for my work - kept a balance for us.

@always9988 What she said ^^^^^

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Being a man is usually easier because traditionally we knew we had only one choice in life. Tends to make life simpler. :)
A friend once told me there are only three things in life that we have to do unconditionally, those are work, pay taxes and die. With every thing else you have a choice.

Users who are viewing this thread