Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
d8897c929b3a971c70eac69df2ef6388.jpg

Loving that Serendipity, sadly I'll probably no longer get Legend now because of it. It's like Legend turned to 11.

The PB okay so far, I've put it away to let it steep for a week or two more. It's on the sweet side right now which is fine but with that rum note it reminds me of when there's too much coke with my rum. I'm a 50/50 drinker, I like to taste the rum and so I want to taste the tobacco more in this one with the rum notes.

Otherwise that IPV4S with the titanium builds in the tanks and rdas is the business. My next order will be 100ml of Serendipity @70vg.

So you like the IPV4? I've been looking at the sigelei 150w TC. And some other mods. It's really hard to chose.

Reactions: LAwaters

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
Ant, what came in that tin on the left? I have a couple of those tins. My Achilles came in it.

That was the velocity clone. I see those tins are getting popular though, I have another and I honestly don't remember what came in it.

AntnyMikal

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
Clarksville, TN, USA
So you like the IPV4? I've been looking at the Sigelei 150w TC. And some other mods. It's really hard to chose.

Yeah, I'm digging the IPV4S, feels good in the hand nice and solid not to heavy or light. Looked at the Sig 150tc too, doesn't have USB for updates and no titanium mode add to that it cost more. Otherwise they looked and felt about the same to me when I was playing with them in the shop.

It was an easy choice for me. I was looking at the sig75 for another tank setup as well and will be getting the IPVD2 for the same reasons as above.

Feel like Sigelei dropped the ball on those 2. Higher prices than the competition and with less options.

My only complaint about the IPV4S is it didn't come with a sleeve, but they're like 6$ on eBay and a little more when shops have them. No big deal though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread