Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2009
MI USA
www.greatlakesvapor.com
Thanks Scott...that's very kind of you . You can email Sara your phone number and I can call you that way as well.

A few quick updates. More V3s will be ready to go out this afternoon, but I have set aside the first part of the day for upgrades. Some have been here for a week or 2 so I have to get them finished and boxed up today. i WILL do PMs tonight. If you have a GLV in for upgrade/repaint they will be ready to go out today. After this week things should be back to normal.

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
PM me your phone number and what time you'd like Jay to call you and I'll call him and ask him to call you at your convenience.

Or... before you go to bed, call me toll-free at 866-377-2155 and I'll conference Jay and drop out of the call.

Scottitude what a nice thing to do. I hope they take you up on your offer! Way to go. :)

ktarantino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2011
RL
Thought I would post an update as I have been using my GLV3 for the past few days now and loving it. Changing the bottle out is absolutely a breeze and is the easiest of any feeder I have (I got the bottom feeding option) and getting the perfect amount of juice in they atty has been effortless without a single messy drip. Having never owned a GLV before, I was able to pick this up and use it without ANY confusion whatsoever! I am quite pleased and you can count me as a huge fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread