GG now available @ www.smokejuice.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't exactly 'out of the blue', nos. You come across as a bit demanding, IMO.

and so? People in this thread and other threads come off as everything: Disorientated, newbies, smartasses, kids, old farts, brainiacs. And so what? Im still not a "fake buyer" nor do i have another agenda. And theres a BIG difference in "just" being demanding, or when you have people like mamu thinking im "up to something".

You dont see me attacking anyone out of the blue. Go back look at my thread(s), - have i ever attacked anyone about something i didnt know about ? No. All ive done, is state MY truth, my perception, the way things appeared to me. And when someone has cleared something up for me, or ive been told i was wrong about something, ive acknowledged it.

Why cant you guys do the same?

If Trog himself apologizes to me, admitting im not fake, and i dont have another agenda, why dont YOU guys leave it too? Seriously?

Right now im not even looking forward to getting my GG. Mamu + some others have definately ruined that moment for me, so thanks guys. Im sure Imeo appreciates his fanbase wrecking possible new customers minds.

Hi everyone long time lurker and in defense of Nos I didn't know that the grant was the original as well. Took me a long time reading through this wonderful forum to figure it out. One thing i wanna know is how the heck Nos got a grant that was promised to someone else! hehe

It was promised to me, Tim just didnt tell me he actually did put it aside until 4 hours after.

solonguniverse

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Missouri, USA
2) So i email him and tell him that im filing a lawsuit against him for slandering me on a public forum with lies, - something that is infact illegal.

Not only is that not illegal, but the thought is just ridiculous.

I don't know you nor do I really feel like getting involved, but I can't keep my trap shut.

Right now im not even looking forward to getting my GG. Mamu + some others have definately ruined that moment for me, so thanks guys. Im sure Imeo appreciates his fanbase wrecking possible new customers minds.

The GG sells just fine on its own.

Chrissie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm feeling really sad now :( OK Nos has been a bit demanding (sorry Nos but you have been a tad demanding) Not sure how many others saw his thread on the SD forum before it was deleted. I've no complaints about my SD (but now prefer my GG :D) but as we all know, Trog can come across badly, wether he means to or not & it can get peoples backs up.

So why not see what Nos thinks of the GG when he gets it ? I'm sure he will love it as much as the rest of us.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Hi everyone long time lurker and in defense of Nos I didn't know that the grant was the original as well. Took me a long time reading through this wonderful forum to figure it out. One thing i wanna know is how the heck Nos got a grant that was promised to someone else! hehe
LOL and Welcome Kopuanum please take a seat and put your feet up :pop:

hi Ikenbunny,how are you,
pass the popcorn, whats the score -----:pervy:
Well from a spectating stand point, I got nothing :confused: I'd say IT needs the test of time.
This
I love you too Iken!!! :D :D
I ♥ you sweetheart :wub:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I dont like this guys but I will not close this thread right now because I want a solution.

Closing threads its not a solution, I see it in another way.

I want mamu to ask for an apologie as I asked from trog and from casmere. Dont ask me if I believe it or not, but the good men-women knows how to ask for a sorry.

No one will ask anyone if its true, the only thing that matters is to be said. I would like to listen a sorry from the mamu. If I am wrong with Nos, I will send a free GG to mamu. If she is wrong she will send me a sweet kiss only.

Can you do this little favor to me sweet cat?

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
I'm feeling really sad now :( OK Nos has been a bit demanding (sorry Nos but you have been a tad demanding) Not sure how many others saw his thread on the SD forum before it was deleted. I've no complaints about my SD (but now prefer my GG :D) but as we all know, Trog can come across badly, wether he means to or not & it can get peoples backs up.

So why not see what Nos thinks of the GG when he gets it ? I'm sure he will love it as much as the rest of us.

I agree, Trog can come across as a very strange man indeed! He is very knowledgeable but is not very good at NOT appearing snobbish!

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL

Hiya kop! Welcome! I'm not sure where the 'Grant' name came from either and it can be confusing. But I didn't demand that someone spoon feed me all the information. Apparently you didn't either. ;)

Yeah... I'm wondering the same thing. :confused: It better not have been mine is all I've got to say!! :grr:

kopaunum

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2009
socal
Nos, why can't u just put the mouse down, wait for your GG to arrive(a HUGE blessing by the way since alot of us can't even order one yet) and just put your shoes in on one the loyal following of the GG here. These people are like family (trust me I couldn't stop reading all the posts here!) and when they see a supposed "trouble maker", "complainer", someone who thinks it is viable to sue someone in a forum, someone who received 3 JANTY STICKS!!(that's unbelieveable!), well you are looking to get some people here with a VERY skewed opinion about you. What do u expect? U are wrong that just posting here on this particular sub forum "hides" you from your past troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread