Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
I am excited to announce the Grand Opening of Freight Train mods!!

FreightTrainMods_zpsf1c13523.jpg

My first offerings are DNA 12 powered variable wattage pipes that run on a single AW IMR 18490 battery. A small thumbwheel wattage dial is inside the bowl/battery compartment marked with colors that correlate to different wattages. The fire switch is a small tactile button on the side of the bowl... trigger finger activated for a righty, and thumb activated for lefties.
The pipes have removable shanks that act as a sleeve to cover your tank to preserve the aesthetics of a pipe. The pipes can use lots of different tanks. Pretty much anything with a 510 connector and less than 7/8 inch in diameter will fit well on the pipes. The pipe comes with a vulcanite pipe stem modified to fit as a 510 drip tip. The pipes are finished with a carnauba wax and polished to a glossy shine over time the finish will become a satin sheen. The shanks attach to the bowl with an o-ring fit, and the battery is totally removable.
If you have any questions you can PM me, post right here in this thread, or email me at guitopia@hotmail.com. The pipes will cost $179 + $7 shipping. The first sale will be Saturday the 9th of February at 6:00pm CST. *I will have a preview of each pipe up before the sale*

These are some pipes I have completed & sold already just to give a quick look at the type of mods that will be up for grabs. THANKS FOR LOOKING!

English Billiard pipe with Bubinga bowl & Rosewood shank
DSC_3416_zps528cafb6.jpg

Inside view of bowl
DSC_3409_zpsf9a48d59.jpg

Apple pipe with Padauk bowl & Rosewood shank
DSC_2221_zps7f09bf26.jpg

Billiard Pipe with Red Heart bowl & Rosewood shank
DSC_3460_zpsf2ffd2e4.jpg

Bent Rhodesian pipe with East Indian Rosewood bowl & shank
DSC_3499_zpsb1c02e47.jpg

Dublin Pipe with Bubinga bowl & Rosewood shank
DSC_3485_zps9c74af6d.jpg

Last edited:

SavePaperVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2009
Minnesota, USA
Thank you very much, plenty more to come. I had the same desire for a DNA powered tank pipe, I'm a vaper first, modder second! lol
Sweet. Perhaps I will be able to snipe one from my phone. It's a long shot but ya never know. I think you will sell a lot of these as this is pretty much an untapped market. Sure, very nice pipe crafters are out there but none have variable goodness.

SammyT

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Auburn, Alabama, USA
www.freighttrainmods.com
Hello everyone. We have five pipes up for grabs. We are trying to upload pictures of the mods as we speak. There is a storm blowing through so our Internet is having issues. Thanks for your patience.

*All the pipes have a one year warranty!*
To purchase please PM me with the serial number of the corresponding pipe. The first person to PM for each pipe wins, and will receive a response telling that you have won and I will get your email address so I can send you a Paypal invoice. (no mention of ecigs when using Paypal please) The price is $179 +$7 shipping.

-Sam

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread