bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Jason, my breaking in ritual is this:

Put atomizer on device, put drip tip on.

Put 5-6 drops of flavorless VG nic juice on it. (The VG is thick, so will dry a bit and act as a little clog). Let it sit for a bit...minutes, hours, whathave you. Whatever you have time to do. Just let the VG do it's thing.

Do a couple quick blasts (1-2 sec), then add a couple drops of your normal juice, and start to vape as you would normally. Now, as soon as you notice a drop in change flavor/vaporwise, add 3 drops (4 if you are using a CANNON tip).

If you are using a JOYE atty or whatnot, you may have atty primer on there that needs to be burnt off. I know Ciscos and Ikens have no primer, so thats not a worry.

Also, if you are a DEEP, HEAVY vaper like me, the 3 second rule is a must. Push your button for 3 second intervals, and let it rest a second. I can to this three times in the drag process, then my needs are met.

Another small learning curve, but once you get it, your 306s will last a WHILE.

:)

Sorry for being so longwinded.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
If you are using an EGO, there are new drip tips on the market that were MADE for the cone. These are probably the must have of the season I think. These are longer tips that allow you to use the cone....this means LESS leakage! YAY!

You can get them via avidvaper and I am pretty sure EastMall has them going too. I am sure other vendors will be on the bandwagon soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread