Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    #Post 4.

I've reviewed Everzon on Trustpilot with 5 stars - it isn't a fake review. I believe you provide a dependable service and really good prices when the right deals come around. The products that I did order came complete as advertised (mind you, the boxes were a bit banged up but the products were just fine) and are still fully functional today (order was made back in June). I'm willing to bet that the majority of the complaints on Everzon's Trustpilot have to do with response time and shipping. Things that require a level of patience that's over than 7 seconds long - something privileged society no longer has. The prices on the items I purchased from them were damn near theft, I think it's more than fair to have to wait a bit longer for me to receive them.

Everzon_Official

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    May 19, 2017
    Shenzhen
    www.everzon.com
    Winner Announcement

Dear all,
    Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.
    Congratulations #39 @Jen Bee . win free "Voopoo Doric 20 Pod System Kit 1500mah";
    39.png

39_9c8936ba-b6fc-4b4c-8b1a-42700a6d7e5c.png

You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address before 18th Oct, 2021 as the following form, or your prize will be invalid:
    Name:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Postcode:
    Tel:
    Email:

It would be much appreciated if you can share your experience with the Prize with us after receiving it.

• Winner
    Reactions: Z-Lee
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread