Esco bar H2O Whipp’d

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I’m trying to replicate this flavor. I could vape this all day long. I want to make my own though. It’s cheaper and I want a lower nic level. Any suggestions?

"Esco Bars 6000 Whipp'd tastes just like vanilla gelato with whipped cream or a vanilla milk shake. The cream is very light and sweet, so it’s not heavy or too milky."

If it was me, I would start with the following.....

WF Vanilla Gelato 2%
SSA Whipped Cream 1.5%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1%
FLV Cream 1%

I'd try that first, then tweak as needed and also........

Consider WF Vanilla Cream Extra at 1% in place of FLV Cream.

I would consider adding CAP Milkshake at 2% - 3%, for something that leans more milkshake tasting, if desired. Maybe in place of WF Vanilla Gelato. All depends.

That should get you in the ballpark, per the description. You will likely need to tweak the percentages to taste.

Good luck!!!

Reactions: tlctoo

tlctoo

Jul 9, 2023
"Esco Bars 6000 Whipp'd tastes just like vanilla gelato with whipped cream or a vanilla milk shake. The cream is very light and sweet, so it’s not heavy or too milky."

If it was me, I would start with the following.....

WF Vanilla Gelato 2%
SSA Whipped Cream 1.5%
INW Shisha Vanilla 1%
FLV Cream 1%

I'd try that first, then tweak as needed and also........

Consider WF Vanilla Cream Extra at 1% in place of FLV Cream.

I would consider adding CAP Milkshake at 2% - 3%, for something that leans more milkshake tasting, if desired. Maybe in place of WF Vanilla Gelato. All depends.

That should get you in the ballpark, per the description. You will likely need to tweak the percentages to taste.

Good luck!!!
Thank you sooo much! I didn’t even know there was a vanilla gelato flavor. And by milkshake, is it called that or vanilla milkshake?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Thank you sooo much! I didn’t even know there was a vanilla gelato flavor. And by milkshake, is it called that or vanilla milkshake?

You're welcome!!!

Capella Milkshake is just called milkshake. It's a really nice and smooth milkshake flavor. Fairly neutral, no vanilla note. It is an excellent flavor that works with many different kinds of flavors. I've used it to make vanilla, chocolate and fruit shakes. Also used it with bakery flavors.

If you try to reproduce the Whipp'd juice, I'd like to hear what you used, recipe/percents etc.

I'll probably get around to mixing something like the recipe I posted. Cuz, it sounds like a good mix to me. :greengrin:

tlctoo

Jul 9, 2023
You're welcome!!!

Capella Milkshake is just called milkshake. It's a really nice and smooth milkshake flavor. Fairly neutral, no vanilla note. It is an excellent flavor that works with many different kinds of flavors. I've used it to make vanilla, chocolate and fruit shakes. Also used it with bakery flavors.

If you try to reproduce the Whipp'd juice, I'd like to hear what you used, recipe/percents etc.

I'll probably get around to mixing something like the recipe I posted. Cuz, it sounds like a good mix to me. :greengrin:
Ok, so I ordered everything you mentioned except the cream and whipped cream. I already had the whipped cream. I ordered cream awhile ago and really wasn’t impressed. It smells like cream that’s gone bad tbh. I ended up getting a sweet cream-cap. It’s much better. Anyway, my order will be here on Monday. This is my first time really mixing myself so I’m a little nervous. But I’m determined. I’m obsessed with getting this flavor! I’ll let you know. Any other tips would be amazing if you have them.

Reactions: ShowMeTwice

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
Ok, so I ordered everything you mentioned except the cream and whipped cream. I already had the whipped cream. I ordered cream awhile ago and really wasn’t impressed. It smells like cream that’s gone bad tbh. I ended up getting a sweet cream-cap. It’s much better. Anyway, my order will be here on Monday. This is my first time really mixing myself so I’m a little nervous. But I’m determined. I’m obsessed with getting this flavor! I’ll let you know. Any other tips would be amazing if you have them.

Don't be nervous. It's good that you are determined!!!

Let your mixes steep so the flavors become miscible. The flavors I mentioned previously will do best with a good steep. I would only start with 10ml mixes. That way you won't be wasting much if you don't like one versus making 120mls and having to dump it.

Record good notes on what you do with recipes and make detailed notes on the flavors. Those do come in handy.

Be patient with mixing. Trial and error is to be expected. Make DIY a fun and enjoyable experience for yourself!!!

Reactions: tlctoo

Users who are viewing this thread