Eroll first impressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
LR atties should be fine, but you'll have to charge more often...they are the same type A atty, and many people do use them, understanding that the battery life will suffer a bit. No mention of safety issues, though. :)

But this is a really tiny battery. 1.8ohms at 3.7v is 2.055 amps.

If the C rating on a battery is the same the larger battery can safely carry a larger amp load. I have not seen the C Rating on the various sizes of eGo C batteries but I did see a post there someone said one of the sizes of twist can handle 2.2 amps.

Some batteries can handle 10C while others li batteries are as low as 1.5C. A 500mah battery has to have twice the C rating to support the same amps as a 1000mah battery.

What that means is the 90mah has to be twice as good at supporting amps as the 180mah batteries I have tried this with. Maybe the batteries have double the c rating, I don't know.

rico942

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
Carlsbad, CA
When I got my Ovale Elips a couple of months ago, I got the low resistance atomizers in the same order, on the advice of the vendor. I think I used just one of the standard attys, then switched to LR and kept using them. My Ovale Mini/eRolls use the same atomizer, so I have been cleaning them in alcohol once a week and reusing them in both units. Not sure what the life cycle is yet, one guy here said 6 months, but it would depend on usage. I have yet to "wear out" an atomizer, they seem as strong after cleaning as when new ...

Also found that the replacement tank caps make a difference. After 3 or 4 fillings, the tank hole enlarges, and there's no "snap" when inserting the tank. It will seep a bit, not really a problem, just a slight film of juice at the tank/cone joint. When I see that, I snap off the end of the tank and replace the cap, problem solved. The replacement caps are 10 for $1.95 from LiteCigUSA ...

I couldn't make it through the day with the Mini alone, but its a great stealth PV, and the PCC solves the problem of short battery cycle. I'm still vaping Arctic Wolf from VaporGod in the Minis, its the most powerful menthol juice I've found so far, hard to imagine one more intense. A couple of hits satisfies me before the Mini overheats. If you hold it at the atomizer, you can feel the heat after 2 or 3 pulls ...

Next step is converting an old 510 pocket case to hold about 6 Minis charged and loaded, just need to cut some foam with slots for the units ...

Haven't had one roll away yet (is that why they call it the eRoll ? :D) but its inevitable that I'll lose one eventually ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread