Epuffstore Legit or Not Legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wanting to get my hands on a Segelei 30W so I was watching some reviews on YouTube earlier. I watched IndoorSmokers video about how much he loves the device and he put the direct link under the video where he bought it. Naturally, I went to the website, which happened to be Epuffstore.com, and it looked pretty credible. There were plenty of reviews on various products and I figured if the guy from IndoorSmokers is always advertising them, they've got to be legit. To make a long story short, I bought the Segelei 30W from them, along with some extras. (2 IMR batteries and a battery charger) When I clicked submit payment an error message came up that the cardholder (myself) had a different address than the billing address I was sending my products to, which makes sense because I moved and forgot to update American Express. (The card I used to make the purchase) Anyway, I called American Express to update my address and the balance had already been taken off the account, and the representative said that everything seemed to have went through on their end. This got me curious because not only did I get an error message that the payment couldn't process, but this is also the only online vendor I have ever ordered from that didn't send me a confirmation email/receipt of my order right away. So at this point my nervous self starts googling and seeing things I don't like, which make me very upset considering I just spent $153 :( I sent them an email from their email address under the 'Contact Us' link but it's 1am on a Sunday night so I obviously haven't heard anything back yet. Please please PLEASE someone tell me that you have ordered from them and they are legit!? I am so very worried right now.....

Last edited by a moderator:

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
I've been wanting to get my hands on a Segelei 30W so I was watching some reviews on YouTube earlier. I watched IndoorSmokers video about how much he loves the device and he put the direct link under the video where he bought it. Naturally, I went to the website, which happened to be Epuffstore.com, and it looked pretty credible. There were plenty of reviews on various products and I figured if the guy from IndoorSmokers is always advertising them, they've got to be legit. To make a long story short, I bought the Segelei 30W from them, along with some extras. (2 IMR batteries and a battery charger) When I clicked submit payment an error message came up that the cardholder (myself) had a different address than the billing address I was sending my products to, which makes sense because I moved and forgot to update American Express. (The card I used to make the purchase) Anyway, I called American Express to update my address and the balance had already been taken off the account, and the representative said that everything seemed to have went through on their end. This got me curious because not only did I get an error message that the payment couldn't process, but this is also the only online vendor I have ever ordered from that didn't send me a confirmation email/receipt of my order right away. So at this point my nervous self starts googling and seeing things I don't like, which make me very upset considering I just spent $153 :( I sent them an email from their email address under the 'Contact Us' link but it's 1am on a Sunday night so I obviously haven't heard anything back yet. Please please PLEASE someone tell me that you have ordered from them and they are legit!? I am so very worried right now.....

I removed the link in your thread title. That is not allowed on ECF.

Sorry, I didn't know that it wasn't allowed. I'm still fairly new to ECF but now I know, thank you! I am sooo happy to hear that they are a credible company because I spent a pretty penny with them... My most expensive mod yet. I still don't have any emails from them but maybe they were just working on their website, as you stated. Either way, if they are a credible company then I should atleast be receiving an email back from them today about the address error. Thanks again for giving me some hope! Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm sure my order will be sent to my new address (The one I provided them with), but that error message threw me off. They even sent me an email (Forgot to state this) that says I have something in my cart and asking if I forgot to check out so that's odd too. I really wish they had a phone number that I could call.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Has anyone else had good experiences with this company? I still haven't received an email back about the address error and that is really concerning me since I picked the 2 day shipping and that means it should be shipped out sometime today...

Did you call them?

This was what they have on their 'Contact Us' page...

image.jpg

I even tried clicking on the link that says "Live Chat Support; Start VapeChat Customer Service", but it brought up a page that said 'Chat key cookie does not match visitor chat key' Whatever that means...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread