E9 + Cowboy + Screwdriver

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Packsaday

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Being a research-a-holic, I have figured out that I like the flavor of "Cowboy" juice the best. I like the E9 (2-piece) cigs for the awesome vapor. But, I like the idea of using a screwdriver for the battery life (don't own one yet).

Can anyone tell me if there is an adapter for the Trogs Screwdriver that will handle the E9 cartomizer?

I would love to engineer the best system for me. If I can get an adaptor for the screwdriver to fit an E9 cart, then I will fill with Cowboy juice and be set.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Excuse me for my ignorance, but I thought that the SD came with a 901 ?

Also, I don't think an E9 cartomizer is compatible with a 901 thread? Or is it?

My apologies. I didn't catch the E9 2packs.

Yes, SD is 901.
I saw "cartomizer" and immediately thought kr808d. The link I gave works perfectly for an 808. But I have no idea if the E9 has the same threads.

Sorry 'bout that

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Ok - Thanks since I am vaping an kd808 right now as I talk. I have just ordered an E9 from Greensmoke hoping to get a better vapor hit. I really have to work hard to get good vapor out of this E8.

By the way, do you know why Leaford calls an 808 an E8 and why is the term E9 used for the Greensmoke 2-piece?

You'll get much better specific info on the cartomizers from either the V4L forum or perhaps the KR808 forum than from me 2packs.

I picked up the adapter and 10 carto's a few months back and wasn't impressed enough to pursue them.

All I can add is that the KR808 is the same thread as the 901. The adapter simply ensures the proper airflow. So if the E9 has the same threads as the 808, which I don't know, ....

Luck!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
SDs come as 901, 801 and 510 devices now. There is also a 901-510 conversion (adapter):

The ScrewDriver Online Electronic Cigarette Shop

Hi prof
I hadn't been keeping up with the SD side of life.
The ones currently shown on the cavecom site, are these the same as the SD I have, made by trog, or are these the "new" style body from China I recall hearing 'bout?

And now with a 510 adapter!

EDIT: never mind, just read the ENTIRE page, original body, the gold is nice...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread