DSE601 E-Pipe vs DSE905 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
:confused:
I guys, I currently have three PV’s. The M402 (X2) and the DSE 601 E-Pipe. Am a noob, and have been vaping for four weeks now (A Serial or chain Vaperor). I completely stopped using analogue’s. The M serious helped me to cut down on the analogues, but since the DSE 601 I could stop. I even take my DSE 601 to work and vape it during coffee breaks, while I use the M402 at my open plan desk.

I am in IT, so I believe in Backups. The DSE 601 is an awesome device, and I would like get to another act as a backup for it. I am considering the DSE905 mod or the Janty V3.

What I found so awesome with the DSE 601 E-Pipe is the battery life, and the good consistent vape that it produces. The only drawback in this device is the built in atty, and the fact that there are no Car chargers or USB chargers available for it. This is why I am investigating the DSE905 mod or the Janty V3. The Janty seems ok, but not a lot of vapour, and I have now idea on battery life. It does however have a USB chargeable port. The DSE905 mod. Uses the same type of battery Volts etc. as my DSE 601 E-Pipe, so I assume the battery life will be awesome. In the Youtube vids that I saw it seems to produce a good amount of vapour also. The atty’s can be bought separately, I do not know of any other charging devices than the normal one though.

Does anybody have a DSE 601 E-Pipe and or ether a Janty V3 or DSE905 mod, and can comment on the comparison between these devices. From the looks of it seems that the DSE905 mod will be the way to go for me.

:rolleyes:

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Thanks Guys for the response.

When you do a video asidrave, would you please let me know? I checked the youtube reviews and from what I see there it seems that the device is performing well. One thing about these reviews is that it is difficult to tell how the device holds up in the long run. It might perform brilliant for starters or one or two weeks, but it would be nice to know how the device holds up over a longer time period. If I get one, I will most probably also order from HG. :lol:

tmar

Jan 1, 2010
My husband recently purchased a 905 MOD. His biggest complaint is sometimes the button sticks and over heats his atty. To the point he can't touch it. Had that problem with some of our 510's we had as well. And one of the batteries that came with it was a dud. I personally would recommend skipping the 905 MOD and go directly to the screw driver. I have one from totally wicked and I LOVE IT!!!! So far I get about 3 days worth of battery life and that's only because I go ahead and charge it after 3 days. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny in my opinion. I've been using it for about 2 weeks now.

BartS

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
/\/¯¯¯¯\/\/ South Africa
Thanks for the advice tmar. I had a looked at the reviews of the screw driver, and it does seem like a good device. The thing that I like about the one that they have at totally wicked, is that the batteries look exactly the same as that of my DSE601 E-Pipe. That means I can interchange. I also like the fact that you get two atty’s and some E-Juice with. That justifies some of the higher price than the 905 MOD.

How long does a filled up cart last for you, and how heavy do you vape? I am quite a heavy vaperor, and with my DSE601, the cart last about the same time as the battery (Round about 7 to 8 hours). I assume due to the smaller cart the carts would not last to long. I think you have me convinced. How do you find the switch at the bottom of the device? That does seem that it might be a bit uncomfortable.

Twister

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2009
Conley, GA
I guys, I currently have three PV’s. The M402 (X2) and the DSE 601 E-Pipe. Am a noob, and have been vaping for four weeks now (A Serial or chain Vaperor). I completely stopped using analogue’s. The M serious helped me to cut down on the analogues, but since the DSE 601 I could stop. I even take my DSE 601 to work and vape it during coffee breaks, while I use the M402 at my open plan desk.

I am in IT, so I believe in Backups. The DSE 601 is an awesome device, and I would like get to another act as a backup for it. I am considering the DSE905 mod or the Janty V3.

What I found so awesome with the DSE 601 E-Pipe is the battery life, and the good consistent vape that it produces. The only drawback in this device is the built in atty, and the fact that there are no Car chargers or USB chargers available for it. This is why I am investigating the DSE905 mod or the Janty V3. The Janty seems ok, but not a lot of vapour, and I have now idea on battery life. It does however have a USB chargeable port. The DSE905 mod. Uses the same type of battery Volts etc. as my DSE 601 E-Pipe, so I assume the battery life will be awesome. In the Youtube vids that I saw it seems to produce a good amount of vapour also. The atty’s can be bought separately, I do not know of any other charging devices than the normal one though.

Does anybody have a DSE 601 E-Pipe and or ether a Janty V3 or DSE905 mod, and can comment on the comparison between these devices. From the looks of it seems that the DSE905 mod will be the way to go for me.

:rolleyes:
The 601 does have a great battery life and monstous ejuice cartridge. I really enjoy it at home relaxing. :cool:

The JS v2 is a good little pv. Great for travel as it has the built in charger/PT. I take one battery, an extra cart, small bottle of fluid, and cable. That sets me up for a long time. Using the 801 atty and carts makes for great vapor and large fluid capacity. The cable allows vaping with the pc, wall adapter, and car cigarette lighter adapter. Its size makes it great for stealth vaping if necessary. Don't know about the v3 yet.

For a high voltage change, the Xhaler from Nhaler is good and highly versatile. I have used it with 510, 801,901, and cartomizers. It is really worth checking out.
Hope this helps out and not more confusing.:shock:

rhdelaney

Feb 9, 2010
Cayce, SC
I am planning on ordering a 601 with my tax refund tomorrow. Can't wait. Pipes are where I started, and I cant wait to get to vape one. Even with it being rather cumbersome compared to a mini, I fully expect it to become my vape of choice. Has anyone found any liquid that tastes like a black and mild pipe tobacco, as opposed to the ones that taste like the black and mild cigars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread