killkimotester

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2022
Hungary
IMG_20240608_181845.jpg
Drip Hacks - Alkaline Rise
Place of origin: England
Packaging: 120ml bottle, 30ml aroma
Last year I wrote a flavour review of Fids-Paff - X-Berry Mint, which is sadly no longer available, although it was a favourite of many with its pleasant fruity flavour and coolness. I started the test with this sentence because the product I just tried gave very similar results at first. In fact, almost the same flavour winked back at us as the one in Fids-Paff. Flavours of stone, lime, forest fruits and strawberries with a punchy chill.
The nose is very pleasant, you can't really tell what fruits it contains, but it offers a strong and very fragrant tasting experience.
The flavours are mostly of kiwi, as it is a little more pronounced than the other fruits. Sour, slightly tart, it leads perfectly over the other, sweeter forest delicacies. On inhalation, you immediately feel the cooling power, which is on the high end of the scale, but doesn't overwhelm the essence at all, the subtle blending of fruits. This blend produces something indefinably special, which makes it almost unstoppable. Even though it's 120ml, it goes very quickly, like a bottle of soup evaporating. It's sweet and sour at the same time, and despite its coolness, it doesn't become spicy and unpleasant during the whole day of use.
Going back to the Fids-Paf, there the breeze wasn't as strong, and the sweetness wasn't as pronounced, but the basic taste was almost the same. There is not much difference between the two products, regardless of the fact that one is made in Germany and the other in England.
Conclusion. It is not very complex, but it is a very complex flavour, but it is very complex. As this product is self-funded, I won't show you a link, but you can find it in large packs in nearby webshops that deliver to us.

Users who are viewing this thread