Do you know Alcatraz as I know Alcatraz? (A Vape-a-Licious Juices review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegrindre

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2011
Central Arkansas
allricksstuff.com
Hi all,
Thought I'd try my hand at a fair and honest juice review.
First, let me say that taste buds are like finger prints. I don't think any two are the same, IMO so, this review is what I taste and feel about this sample bottle of Alcatraz tobacco flavor Candy was so kind enough to include in my last order.

Here goes;
I have two PV's. A pen stick, M401 and, a handmade bottom feeder box mod by Lenny Duane.
The two vaping devices don't vape or taste the same when vaping a flavored juice but, are fairly close, so to speak.

That said, this Alcatraz tobacco flavor is a rich toasted but mild smooth vape. I don't taste any sweetness, as in any additional sugar flavors or other added ingredients, in it at all.
It is a definite tobacco flavored juice rich in flavor.
It doesn't bite or choke the throat in any way. It's a nice decadent tobacco vape.

Although it wouldn't be my number one all day choice, (I'm not all that crazy about the 'toasted' flavor in it.), I know it will please most tobacco lovers. (Personally, I like candy flavors such as English Toffee and Butter Scotch and the like.)

In conclusion, I've found it to be one of the better tobacco juices out there.
I give this Alcatraz tobacco flavor two thumbs up for those looking for a tobacco flavored juice.

Here's Candy's Vape-a-Licious Juices thread to place your order and visit with the owner which, IMO, gives the best service on the planet.
Stop by and say hi to Candy, folks.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ious-juice-grand-opening-ordering-thread.html

Tell her the old fart sent ya...

Enjoy your vaping!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread