Disposables

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Yesterday at work, a coworker's disposable vape got stuck in the ON position and since it was draw activated, it couldn't be turned off. It was making a sound like bacon frying and she just handed it to me and asked what was wrong with it. I said take it outside and set it on concrete so when the battery goes, at least it won't burn anything else.
She reluctantly did that and was saying how it was brand new and cost her 35 dollars. I work in a call center and am allowed to keep a vape at my desk as long as I'm not charging it or using it. If this girls disposable had caught on fire inside the building, she would have singlehandedly caused my work to straight up forbid ANY vape at work moving forward. But she was like " what do I do, what do I do?" SMH.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Sounds like it was a counterfeit. I had occasionally used disposables, but never had that happen. Your coworker could try to take it back for a refund, but that probably won't happen. Either way, she should find a different source for her vapes. One that only sells authentic products.

Users who are viewing this thread