Customer feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
First order a couple weeks ago was good, happy with my first purchase of an e-cig, the joye ego. I like the cappuccino. However, didn't receive the red n white samplers as advertised that would come with kit. Recently did a second order and left a message in order comment box about those samplers. Order should be arriving very shortly. I'm hoping for the best. *crosses fingers*

One other thing. I like the website

First order a couple weeks ago was good, happy with my first purchase of an e-cig, the joye ego. I like the cappuccino. However, didn't receive the red n white samplers as advertised that would come with kit. Recently did a second order and left a message in order comment box about those samplers. Order should be arriving very shortly. I'm hoping for the best. *crosses fingers*

One other thing. I like the website

Ok, my order came in with everything...all is good. Got my friend to order an ego through ya....he told me the same day it was ordered that it was already shipped out.

KMAR75

Jan 25, 2011
Tulsa, OK
Everyone at Vapor Kings is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful with the products. Switching from analogs to e-cigs has been frustrating at times for me, and the staff at Vapor Kings has made me feel at ease in asking any question and getting reliable answers.
I'm so pleased with the treatment I get that I am exclusively using Vapor Kings for all of my supplies! Thanks so much for everything!
I've recommended you to all my friends/family that have joined me in quitting the analogs! Keep up the good work! I hope things get to hopping so much that you have to open a store in Tulsa! (I don't mind driving to SS though)

Cajun83

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Marrero, Louisiana
Ordered another bulk pack of atty's. This time it is the 1.5 Ohm stainless. Tested and all ten fired once again... Those who are still ordering atty's from other places at individual prices don't know what they are missing. Producing great warm vapor with my new B.B. from Altsmoke.

Thanks Vapor Kings for yet another great experience. Fast shipping too!

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Wow, just got my first order from VaporKings and I am really impressed! First of all, you somehow (did you bribe the Postal Service?) got my order to me from Tulsa to Santa Monica, CA in 2 days with USPS Priority Mail. Amazing. Secondly, the packing of my order (eGo-T type B attys, eGo-T type B tanks, and the appropriate rubber replacement caps) was impeccable, and clearly designed to withstand anything the post office might do to it :) Finally, I am really impressed with these Type B attys and tanks, especially when compared with the Type A than I've been using. The vapor production is impressive, and reminds me of my old 510's. The rubber caps seem to be a great addition - it punctured so easily I almost laughed after all the struggles I had getting the plastic Type A caps to puncture at all, much less properly. And boy, do these Joye Type B tanks take a lot of liquid. About 2ml, maybe a touch less.

So thank you for your great prices, products and shipping. You should be called the "Oklahoma Secret" around ECF, because until someone here referred me to you as a place to get the rubber caps, I hadn't read anything about you. I certainly hope that will change.

Oh, and thanks for the 5% discount for ECF members. Much appreciated since your prices are already so low on the items I ordered.

Gregg

gman1000

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2011
Guam
I too would like to thank the Vapor Kings staff for all the excellent service they have provided to me since I got more involved in vaping. I already placed at least 5 orders from them in less than a month & when I had a problem with one of the items, they sent me a replacement at no charge. You hardly find that kind of service from businesses anymore. The shipping is one of my favorite things about the VK staff, when they say they ship in boxes they aren't kidding not to mention when my orders don't even fill the box. I am on the other side of the pond on Guam. I can expect my orders within 4-5 to days of placing them. The order & shipping confirmation by email proves they stand by their commitment to satisfy their customers and keep us informed. Kudos to Rob & Michelle, if I'm ever in that part of the states again, I will make it my mission to pay them a visit & thank them in person.

Rob & Michelle, after viewing the youtube news clip, I feel that you are doing a service to all those that see that vaping is a viable alternative to analogs. Rob your statement that if they had banned ecig products & would have to give in to analogs, makes me feel that we all would be in the same boat. I feel better physically & mentally knowing I am making a better decision for my own health. Breathe on good sir! I know I am doing the same!

Now, I have a few items in my shopping cart so you bet I have another order for you in a day or two. Let me see what else I can throw in there!

My sincerest regards,
Troy Mesa
a Vapor Kings Customer

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Have to give another thumbs up on my second order. I ordered a new eGo-T charger and AC to USB wall adapter. I could tell by the Joyetech sticker on the charger that I got the genuine article, and I was very happy to see that the wall adapter was a TRUE 5volt/500mA model. No plus/minus any voltage or milliamp output, which is very good for me, as that plus/minus stuff just totally prevents an eGo-T battery from charging at all (in my past experience). Very reasonable prices once again.
And I'm still convinced Rob is related in some way to the Postmaster General, because this order was first-class instead of Priority Mail, but somehow got here in two days from Oklahoma again. You guys can spoil a customer.

Dr.Hindenburg

Jul 12, 2011
Tulsa, Ok
I know I'm only about a county away, but that was the fastest I've ever received a package. I've also never had a store send a discount code and write 'thank you' on the receipt. Things like this (and carrying AW batteries) are what keep customers coming back. I think I know someone who'd like one of these cards, too.
By the way, excellent logo placement on your atties. Looks quite subtle on a stainless eGo-T type-B.

Tanis143

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Broken Arrow, OK
www.tandp.us
Wifey and I had fun in the store today, so cool to have a place to hang out and vape! New arcade is fun, though I felt like a newb because I kept going into demo mode. Store as always was in great shape. Thank you very much for giving us not only a great place to buy but to hangout as well!

osirisorion

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2011
This is my 2nd time ordering from VK and I'm overly impressed! Order processing and shipping time is lightning quick!

The only disappointment was that the ego-t LR attys I bought don't have the awesome vapor kings logo on me my previous order I bought Boge cartos and they had the logo! Not a knock by any means just woulda been cool to see te VK logo on there!

You guys should really think about making t-shirts or hoodies with the vk logo!! I would rock those all the time ( 3xl for us big boys :] )

Excellent service all around these guys are gonna be my one stop shop for my wife's ego-t supplies and when I can't get my boges from elsewhere !!

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
Hi Scott,

I'm not sure why you haven't received your order yet. It usually does not take this long. Friday was Veterans Day and may have played a part in it but judging from the tracking information, it appears it may be MIA in the postal system. I'll monitor your tracking # on my iPhone and if there isn't any movement in a couple days, I'll replace the order.

The site was down for a few minutes for sure...I was doing some maintenance and was booted out myself. Sorry about that.

Your shipment was accepted/picked up at 10:31 am on November 14, 2011 in SAND SPRINGS, OK 74063 .
Detailed Results:

Shipment Accepted, November 14, 2011, 10:31 am, SAND SPRINGS, OK 74063
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 11, 2011

Capt Scott

Aug 17, 2010
chicago
Wow!!! now thats customer service. I sell crap on ebay so ya, sometimes the post office can be slow, if I dont get my stuff by monday evening, I'll let ya know Rob.

BTW do you guys sell prefilled cartridge's for the Kr808? (I use a blackjack but its the same) Looked on your website and could not find any.

once more thank you for your quick reply.

Scott Holst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread