Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Find myself in need of "just One More" sBs mod BUT live in the "Sticks of West Kaintucky" where not even the Pony Express or Outlaw Bootleggers (or Cartel Mules prob.) are allowed or willing to transport ANYTHING remotely construed as vape-related.... :grr: Prohibition all over again and me now timid and tame in my slightly over Middle-Ages to moonlight as a Bootlegger meself as back in the day when this and many other KY Counties were "Dry":(

Sad & Deplorable... Isn't it ;)

Recently got an Ol'-School OG kayfun Lite which now sits permanently atop the Procyon and has displaced the Vapefly Brunhilde MTL... Dig the Brun MTL so,,,, Gotta procure it a new & proper Powerplant.

So, am willing to pay UP TO orig. retail plus shipping for the right:

1st Choice: Vapefly Brunhilde in Black, Silver, Blue, or Grey.
2nd Choice: Aspire Mixx in QuickSilver, Blue/Sapphire, Toffee, Smoke Frosted, or Yellow Frosted.
** Possibly a Hi-End SbS **: TEK Div, DamnMod, SunBox/Nega, etc...

If you have one of the above in one of the listed colors in Great pre-Owned condition, AND are wanting or willing to part with it,,,, please let me know and what ya gotta have outa it & we will go from there.

Thanks much :thumb:

P.s. Hated to "orphan" the Brun MTL but lovin the "Nostalgia" of the OG KFL & Procyon

20220102_131923.jpg

* Notice the poor orphaned Waif in bottom Right all by its lonesome.... :unsure:

Last edited:

DPLongo22

"Vert De Ferk"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Find myself in need of "just One More" sBs Mod BUT live in the "Sticks of West Kaintucky" where not even the Pony Express or Outlaw Bootleggers (or Cartel Mules prob.) are allowed or willing to transport ANYTHING remotely construed as Vape-related.... :grr: Prohibition all over again and me now timid and tame in my slightly over Middle-Ages to moonlight as a Bootlegger meself as back in the day when this and many other KY Counties were "Dry":(

Sad & Deplorable... Isn't it ;)

Recently got an Ol'-School OG KayFun Lite which now sits permanently atop the Procyon and has displaced the Vapefly Brunhilde MTL... Dig the Brun MTL so,,,, Gotta procure it a new & proper Powerplant.

So, am willing to pay UP TO orig. retail plus shipping for the right:

1st Choice: Vapefly Brunhilde in Black, Silver, Blue, or Grey.
2nd Choice: Aspire Mixx in QuickSilver, Blue/Sapphire, Toffee, Smoke Frosted, or Yellow Frosted.

If you have one of the above in one of the listed colors in Great pre-Owned condition, AND are wanting or willing to part with it,,,, please let me know and what ya gotta have outa it & we will go from there.

Thanks much :thumb:

Good luck, HC!

If all comes up empty though, there are always "Alternative options". ;)

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Let's add to the Pot & put some more Cabbage in the soup to make the taste more enticing...

I offer Up To $25 OVER orig. Retail PLUS USPS Priority Shipping Fee for a Brunhilde SbS in one of the above listed colors (in "Like-New" condition of course) :shock:

Ante is Up & the Pot Is RIGHT :thumbs:

*removing the Aspire Mixx from the Hit-List as already have 2 and really want/need a 21700 capable SbS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread