Status
Not open for further replies.

Dougiestyle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2011
Knoxville, TN USA
In addition to the Magma, what are some atomizers that pass the air from below the wick/coil assembly?
A7 is a great design with bottom airflow, only issue is there is alot of unused headroom above the build. It works well enough. It's a tall one. Great design, but would love to be able to mill the top down (threaded).

I use a pre-RM3 (A6). I pulled the center pin and insulator and ripped one side of the Delrin insulator with a Dremel cut-off wheel. The insulator is solid enough that I don't see the positive pin touching the inside of the deck for any reason. Liquid feeds to the deck by passing up the side of the center pin.

If you have a sealed rda that you want to convert to BF, it is possible to do so without a drill press. Just press the pin and insulator. Cut a narrow slit up the side and replace parts. :toast:

Last edited:

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Yes it is a tank. Sorry, thought you were just asking for any atty with deck hole system. I did not know the context of the thread. I can't think of another one other than the Paradigm....interesting question. That's why the Magma is the Magma I guess. Amazing the design hasn't been ripped a hundred times already...

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
These Odins kick AYuss.

B3Q7qvO.jpg

I have sold all my others (chalices, cyclones, RM2s) in favor of this USA made, SS, high quality and $70 dollar easy to build and innovative (dual or single coil, AFC and 2 piece design) atty.

Here's a vid :)

http://youtu.be/iuO0JOvGukI

BobC

Reformed Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Downtown Charleston, SC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread