Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin Randle

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
Trinity, FL, USA
Halons,

Happy Groundhog Day! Hope you live in a warm climate! Since we are in Florida we really are not concerned that much ha-ha.

Anyways we wanted to get your feedback on our new Black Calico flavor. Feel free to comment in this thread below to let fellow Halons know about our new Tobacco flavor. Here's some more info about it as well. Halo on.

10408481_10153751696009298_9075779097647080099_n.jpg

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Finally got my order in...ZERO MG, saywut?!?

so now i need to get my hands on some 12mg to see how different it tastes with magic flavor additive added in.

but initial impressions:

this is a really smooth and mild flavor. i couldn't get a hit of the vanilla, but the Cavendish was all over the place, in a good way; like walking into a candy store and finding bacon on the shelves, only with tobacco.......ok, forget that analogy.

it seems to vape similar to Tribeca, cooler is slightly better and the TH is below average. again this may be due to the 0mg my sample was. rolled off the tongue pretty well tho (...ladies ;) )

all in all, a very solid, earthy flavor and a welcome addition to the Halo product line. i score it 324/411. i forsake base ten scoring systems, not granular enough.

Andrewskii

Dec 28, 2014
I absolutely love this flavor! Best tobacco flavor out there. I swear it really tastes "smoky". I really like the cavendish blend in this one. I have been vaping on tribeca a lot and have found that the flavor is often muted throughout the day. which is sad cuz I love the flavor. Probably just my sensitive tatse buds. But with this flavor I am on my second 10 ml bottle and have not had a problem with muted flavors. Seriously, my new tobacco vape. Great job halo!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
Why the zero nic samplers? Any new flavor samples I've received in the past have been the same level as my main order, 12 mg. Vaping zero is like drinking water then wondering what iced tea tastes like..

i only ordered some hardware, no juice. i thinks that is why i got 0 mg.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
sounds like you gotvapors tongue

I don't vape the same thing all day anymore, I mix it up, tribecca in the morning and dr crimmy and ecig outpost throughout the day on my mech mod, then back to my triton and tribecca before I go to bed

I absolutely love this flavor! Best tobacco flavor out there. I swear it really tastes "smoky". I really like the cavendish blend in this one. I have been vaping on tribeca a lot and have found that the flavor is often muted throughout the day. which is sad cuz I love the flavor. Probably just my sensitive tatse buds. But with this flavor I am on my second 10 ml bottle and have not had a problem with muted flavors. Seriously, my new tobacco vape. Great job halo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread