Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hey guys this video is really a intended for anyone that is really interested in trying my coils. This is only a friendly reminder that I always say on all my coil builds. I get plenty of mail of vapor asking me what kind of batteries to use and what safety precautions they would need to take.

I decided to make this video to help explain what battery size and type is used In my builds. Please refrain from doing my build if you do not possess a high quality High Drain battery of 18650.

These two batteries I will list is what I use on a daily basis and they are safe to handle 6-7 amps with no problem. AW IMR 18650 2000MAh and the MNKE 18650 (MH46698 RoHS)

AW IMR 18650 2000 mAh (High Drain) works very well for .7 ohms and have successfully use it in my Zeus coils, Dual Highlander coils, Single Twist coils.

MNKE 18650 works very well for .6 ohms and up. I have successfully used this battery on many builds from Dual Highlander coils, Triple Highlander coils, Single twist coil, Quad twist coil, Zeus Coils, Mesh with no resistance wire. Mesh with single NR/Wire, Figure 8 Coil (has not been shown), Quad Highlander coils (Has not been shown).

If the following builds are created with other batteries that are not high drain specific or what I mentioned above can result to battery misfiring, damaging the battery and may result in a unfortunate accident. Please be safe and feel free to ask questions.

With that Live hard and Vape HARD!!!!!!

Vinnyngo69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Australia
Hi Bish... Thank you very much as always for your video mate. I Love your videos.

One question: Have you tried Panasonic CGR18650CH batts? If you do google search for CGR18650CH review, you will see lots of great reviews about these batts. Apparently they are better than AW IMR batts.

I would love to see if you can test that battery CGR18650CH with your coils mate and let us know if you have a bit of spare time :)

http://www.orbtronic.com/batteries-...0a-18650-rechargeable-battery-cell-high-drain

Last edited:

manos3906

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
iraklio kreta
Hi Bish... Thank you very much as always for your video mate. I Love your videos.

One question: Have you tried Panasonic CGR18650CH batts? If you do google search for CGR18650CH review, you will see lots of great reviews about these batts. Apparently they are better than AW IMR batts.

I would love to see if you can test that battery CGR18650CH with your coils mate and let us know if you have a bit of spare time :)

CGR18650CH Panasonic 18650 Li-Mn-Li-ion CGR18650CH High Drain 10A Rechargeable IMR Hybrid Battery Cell
yes
panasonic are very very good as AW

Also, what about Efest batts? Since trying to rebuild my gear after the fire i've been using Efests, which i've heard for a long time now compare to AW IMR's. In my opinion they perform just as well as AW's but are they as safe for super low ohm coils?
i dont like efest
they have no amps (imr 2000mah)
AW Icr are much better then the Efest

Last edited:

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
First I got to say I'm deeply sorry for the music. I was using a new recording software and some how the sound levels spiked without me noticing and as im recording I'm not actually hearing the vol of the music. Next video I will be more careful and dial down the volume of the music.

Next video will be the one that many have been waiting for... I'm almost done editing and will be going up tonight. its a little long do to how I go step by step on how to create my Triple Highlander .7 ohms 4.2 volts. on IAtty

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Also, what about Efest batts? Since trying to rebuild my gear after the fire i've been using Efests, which i've heard for a long time now compare to AW IMR's. In my opinion they perform just as well as AW's but are they as safe for super low ohm coils?

Efest IMRs are perfectly fine , its not like AW actually make their own batteries anyways and they have been known to fail just like any other battery . have a look at the flash light forums where people have actually tested them in "relative" depth .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Vinnyngo69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2012
Australia

PhreakySTS9

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shayol Ghul, The Great Blight
Efest IMRs are perfectly fine , its not like AW actually make their own batteries anyways and they have been known to fail just like any other battery . have a look at the flash light forums where people have actually tested them in "relative" depth .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you, I just did some research in the flashlight forums (these guys really know their stuff when it comes to batts!) and I am quite impressed. The Efest batts for the most part seem to either keep up with, or sometimes surpass AW IMR's in the testing. Good stuff, I now feel a lot more comfortable making .8-.9ohm coils with them. :D

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
The CGR18650 are great batteries as well. they can be stressed to 10 amps.

CGR18650CH Panasonic 18650 Li-Mn-Li-ion CGR18650CH High Drain 10A Rechargeable IMR Hybrid Battery Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread