Bionic Vapor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobM59

May 20, 2014
Florida
There's a new kid on the block, and quality and complexity are through the roof on this one. I received my first order from them nearly a month ago, and against my will I managed to let them steep a modest two weeks. The owner was kind enough to include a sample of Custard Assault (not released at the time). I can't even begin to mention how the customer service is, above and beyond anything I've seen before. I've given them a call, used the live chat feature and sent e-mails (which are answered within 6 hours every time). A genuine interest in getting you the perfect juice and helping you out. Yes, I'm talking about Bionic Vapor.

Right off the bat, I've tried dozens of e-juice lines. You name it, I've tried it (well, maybe I'm stretching it a little :p) From the highly popular cheap vendors to the most expensive e-juice on the market, yet Bionic has spoiled me. Most of everything else I used to vape now tastes bland. Their Custard Assault is hands down the best custard I have ever tried, and my absolute favorite juice up to date (I swear it has healing properties). Dance With Miami feels like I'm drinking it, Drunken Jungle leaves an aftertaste as if I had just had a shot of brandy, and Ground Breaking is one of the very few tobacco flavors I can actually enjoy. Prices are awesome, quality of the juice is outstanding (the flavors morph and change as they steep, doesn't allow you to get tired of it), discount sales in appreciation of our support, customer service is as good as it gets.

So have you tried Bionic Vapor? What are your favorite flavors and why? What kind of gear do you vape them at, any tips on which gear it's best enjoyed, and what flavor profiles, notes and nuances do you get?

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
My favorite is Storm Cruise, it's been discontinued, but if anyone wants it all you have to do is order any flavor and then let JC know what you want in the comments section. He'll make a batch special for you. The flavors are amazing, the service un-comparable, and JC is a genus when it comes to flavor combos. I haven't liked tobacco flavors since about week 3 or 4 of vaping, but countryside and ground breaking are prenominal vapes.

Mia11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2014
Michigan
My favorite is Storm Cruise, it's been discontinued, but if anyone wants it all you have to do is order any flavor and then let JC know what you want in the comments section. He'll make a batch special for you. The flavors are amazing, the service un-comparable, and JC is a genus when it comes to flavor combos. I haven't liked tobacco flavors since about week 3 or 4 of vaping, but countryside and ground breaking are prenominal vapes.

Could you describe Storm Cruise, since it isn't on the menu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread